Forums

Topic: I just bought a Xbox 360.

Posts 21 to 25 of 25

PegasusActual93

@Truegamer79
I would have personally gone with an Xbox One over a 360 due to backwards compatibility making the 360 games look and run better. Many Xbox 360 games, especially the later ones haven't aged well due to not running very well and having subpar resolutions. Many games on the system were punching the hell out of that mere 512 megabytes of RAM.

Edited on by PegasusActual93

Born too early to explore space and born too late to explore Earth, but born just in time to explore memes.

LN78

@PegasusActual93 Backwards compatibility on Xbox One doesn't cover anywhere near 100% of the 360 library, though - I fell into the trap (my own fault for not doing the research) of thinking that it did.

LN78

PegasusActual93

@LN78
Doesn't most of the notable games however work? I can't recall ever having issues with any of my games.

Born too early to explore space and born too late to explore Earth, but born just in time to explore memes.

LN78

@PegasusActual93 The big franchise stuff like "Halo" "Gears" and "Forza" all works fine. It's a lot of the mid-tier multi-platform games (like "The Punisher" or "Wolverine Origins: Uncaged") where you run into issues.

LN78

Chapapa

Truegamer79 wrote:

@LN78
I was wondering what the Xbox site was called. I knew about Push square (weird name BTW) shouldn't it be push X?

And Nintendolife should then be called Push Y

Chapapa

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic