Forums

Topic: The Push Square Wrestling Thread.

Posts 141 to 160 of 738

Splat

I'm so pumped for Luke Harper getting a singles match at a PPV. I would not be shocked if his match vs Ziggler steals the show.

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

PSN: Splathew

Tasuki
Splat

I'm so pumped for Luke Harper getting a singles match at a PPV. I would not be shocked if his match vs Ziggler steals the show.

Nice.  Anyone else going to watch TLC tonight?  I have to work when its on but I will watch the replay when I get home.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Splat

If you have the WWE Network and haven't seen it all ready "Ladies and Gentlemen, My Name is Paul Heyman" is a must watch.

Confused_Dude

That Ziggler/Harper Ladders match was brutal. More of that, please!

Staff Writer. Former Push Square Video Editor and Podcast Editor.

PSN: Confused_Dude | Twitter:

Splat

Outside of SuperCena winning really solid PPV. The best one in awhile...

Tasuki

Yeah it was a good PPV.  The Ambrose/Wyatt match stole the show, except I was disappointed by the ending.  Ambrose reminds me so much of the old ECW lol.  The ladder match with Harper and Ziggler was great too and I liked the Big Show/Rowan match too.  Also great to see Roman Reigns back.

Looking forward to see the WWE Championship defended next month.

My Backlog

Splat

The Seth/Cena cage match last night was really good. I didn't even mind Brock getting involved. It helps put more heat on Seth.

Splat

I don't like that the Superkick is getting used so much. It's becoming as basic as a clothesline. I feel like everyone is using it now.

Splat

Poor Cesaro with the epic fail on the mic... He was all ready wasting away and that isn't going to help at all. I still think not turning him face after WM was a huge mistake.

DerMeister

I feel the same way. Cesaro should be in the hunt for a title, at least. He's not getting any younger either.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Confused_Dude

@splat @dermeister Some talent don't NEED to be good speakers, either. It pisses me off to high hell that Ryback gets to botch his way around the top card, communicating in grunts and relying on his opponents to put on solid matches. Even Ziggler managed to get over without speaking. Don't get me wrong, he's excellent on the mic, but he hasn't spoken for over a year, and he's over as hell.

Cesaro's work in the ring speaks for itself, push the bugger already!

Splat
Confused_Dude

Cesaro's work in the ring speaks for itself, push the bugger already!

I agree completely. Sadly the WWE doesn't see what the rest of see in Cesaro. Vince pretty much buried the guy on Stone Cold's Podcast.

DerMeister

The sad part is that it'll probably take some time before he gets pushed, because around Hell in a Cell he said something about the Cena-Orton feud, which really wasn't an insult or knock on either of them, just that he was tired of seeing it. But if you criticise one little thing, oh buddy, into the doghouse you go.

On a happier note, Daniel Bryan in the Royal Rumble makes me happy.

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt." -Victor Sullivan
"Building the future and keeping the past alive are one and the same thing." -Solid Snake

PSN: HeartBreakJake95

Confused_Dude

As much as I hate to say it, I don't know if it's Bryan's to win this year. He's had a run of horrible luck, and no doubt he'll remain a top guy, but I think his moment was last year

Tasuki

One thing that bugs me though is that while I do like to see superstars return in the Rumble quite honestly I am tired of the oh lets bring back the injured guy or guy that hasn't been around in years and have him win the Rumble.  It kinda takes the fun out of it trying to predict who will win

My Backlog

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.