Forums

Topic: The Chit Chat Thread

Posts 1,741 to 1,760 of 10,096

mookysam

Gosh Ocarina of Time is now twenty years old. How the years have flown.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Th3solution

Somehow I end up in the stores every year on Black Friday despite vowing not to leave the house. I walked into GameStop just to see if anything seemed worth getting and the place smelled like day-old tacos and body odor.
I could hardly stand to be there more than 5 minutes. It’s worth paying a little extra to be able to purchase your games without the accompanying nausea.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

JohnnyShoulder

I couldn't think of anything worse than going to to a store on black Friday. I went into the town centre, but only to do a bit of grocery shopping so avoided all the crowds, if there were any.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

johnnyjh89

I never have gone black Friday shopping in person i mostly shop online , for the deals. thats how i got my PSVR last year.

johnnyjh89

PSN: johnnyjh

Rudy_Manchego

Only Black Friday deal I did was a Playstation Christmas jumper because apparently I have to wear one for work this year so thought, I'm going to represent yo.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

WanderingBullet

Anyone thinking of getting the Darksiders III CE? It's currently $119 on Amazon (US) instead of $150.

Edited on by WanderingBullet

Huntin' monsters erryday.

JohnnyShoulder

@andreoni79 Ha ha Its like the state of the game at the moment.

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

@Rudy_Manchego you have to wear a Christmas jumper for work

glad i work nights so i don't have to, i don't even have to wear a uniform

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Rudy_Manchego

@FullbringIchigo Have is too strong a word but my team want to and I manage them so would be a real Scrooge not to. I do like the jumper though.

Now I may be an idiot, but there's one thing I am not sir, and that sir, is an idiot

PSN: Rudy_Manchego | Twitter:

FullbringIchigo

@andreoni79 and yet somehow it still looks better than 76 does

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Octane

I've done something that I've never done before, and in 2018 of all years. I got a subscription to a video game magazine: Wireframe. I'm liking their focus on indie games and game development so far. I just received the second issue, and there's a nice long article on Cyberpunk 2077 in there as well. It seems that in-depth articles on in-game economy, AI, game balance, and the likes are standard too, and they're not shying away from mathematical formulas, graphs, spreadsheets and flowcharts. I recently started a course on programming in Python, and to my surprise, there's an article on Python code in both issues as well. The first issue was free, and I got the next twelve issues for only £12, including shipping. It should come in handy for when I'm going to make the best game made in Dreams

Octane

andreoni79

My friends got me a copy of Call of Cthulhu for my birthday! For a moment I feared there was a Fallout 76 box under the wrapping paper...

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

Octane

@kyleforrester87 I hope they manage to stay around for a while and my sub doesn't go to waste!

@andreoni79 If that was the case, they wouldn't be your friends in the first place

Octane

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic