Forums

Topic: PS5/SERIESX is more powerful than a RTX 2080ti. Proofs and evidences are all here!

Posts 81 to 90 of 90

Th3solution

After reading this thread I now feel like I have a Masters degree in Computer Science so I’m applying for a job at Intel Corporation tomorrow.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

nessisonett

@Th3solution I realised I was spending more time refuting a certain somebody’s nonsense than actually doing the work for my degree 😂😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Th3solution

@nessisonett Lol, my eyes glazed over after the first post, so respect to those of you who can delve into these details. I just appreciate the ability to flip a switch on and have a machine magically do all the wonderful things that technology can deliver!

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

nessisonett

@Th3solution It still feels like magic to me to be honest. You can spend days trying to program a solution to a problem and then when you run it and it works, it genuinely feels like magic. Especially back in first year when we taught a neural network to read handwriting, that was freaky.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

JohnnyShoulder

BEEP BOOP BEEP VRAM

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

LiamCroft

I think this thread has run its course. 😂

PSN ID: Liam_Croft

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.