Topic: General PlayStation 4 Thread

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 1,795

Anti-Matter

@Kidfried
My Top 3 PS4 games from my list above :
1. Dragon Quest Builders 2 (96/100)
2. The Sims 4 (95/100)
3. Portal Knights (92/100)

My Holy Trinity of PS4 games, they are my best home builder games.

Anti-Matter

nessisonett

@Anti-Matter There’s some sort of strangely interesting life message there. Like being a monk and warding off buxom babes in order to read some boring ass Bible passages. Stick to your morals while having probably less fun. That’s basically life.

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Anti-Matter

@lolwhatno
The reason i rated my Top 3 PS4 games above 90 score because i can make a beautiful 3D world.
I can shape beautiful 3D world with Minecraft style for Portal Knights and Dragon Quest Builders 2 with some specific blocks + fancy stuffs + natural stuffs, while for The Sims 4 it was classic Barbie playhouse simulator like The Sims 1 which i can design my own house with specific furnitures and i really like the inclusion of six pack slider for The Sims 4 so i can create a lot of handsome muscular dudes. Those games were like exceeding my expectations, i could experimenting with new design anytime. And thus i gave them score between 90 - 100.

About Portal Knights, after i bought the DLC (new planet, new jobs, new character design as furfolks, new stuffs) the game was even more interesting as i can pet or take cute animals from a lot of variety as my companion (which i can make a little zoo from idea with those cute animals) or i can ride on them. Also, i can create another character as furfolks and assign them with new job (but i still prefer old job as ranger as i prefer bow and arrow as weapon).
The world size area in Portal Knights was limited by 128 x 128 blocks for small world or 256 x 256 blocks for large world (i have measured the world area size by put a lot of blocks until the edge of world corner) but with those size, it was quite easy for me to shape my own world as shaping one world with all stuffs will take ton of hours.
The world of Portal Knights are varied from beautiful grassy area to black forest type to autumn forest type to spooky forest type, even the space style with surface like on the moon and some space plants.
For character design, they look cute with Chibi style and their gibberish sounds like My Sims.
Portal Knights was very medieval looking so it lack of very modern looking furnitures but the stuffs still look great.
I still have to learn a lot of sculpting the world in Portal Knights as it was looks easy to think about but in reality it was pretty overwhelming if you start to design your world with no plan at all. It always have some plans to put this stuff over here, other stuffs over there, thinking about the blocks to be used, thinking about altitude and height, etc.

I played Portal Knights PS4 alone as i didn't subscribe for PS NOW $60 so i always play with single screen on my TV.

Portal Knights is such a great game but still lack of advanced tools like on Dragon Quest Builders 2 so it can shape the world quickly but the fact of world size limit by 128 x128 blocks or 256 x 256 blocks are the advantages to shape the world easier than the gigantic size of world in Dragon Quest Builders 2.(It was really great to have gigantic world size but it was also very overwhelming to shape all considering of the world size). But overall Portal Knights is one recommended game to play if you tired with all blocky stuffs from Minecraft.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@lolwhatno
Well...
Last time i rarely played my Portal Knights due to not purchased the DLC yet for more interesting contents.
Now i have purchased the DLC (cost $ 9.99 for new job and new character model + another $ 9.99 for new world and new stuffs) and i will return to play Portal Knights again.
Also, in Portal Knights your gameplay accumulation will be recorded from one character you used. Everytime you have accumulated 24 hours gameplay, it will be displayed as 1d (1 day) in Portal Knights so i have accumulated 3d and some hours and that means i have accumulated for 3 x 24 hours = 72 hours + several hours displayed. Your gameplay accumulation will be displayed in this format: x days + x hours + x minutes.

But pardon me, right now i still have Ni no Kuni PS3 to be played while brainstorming about some ideas to sculpt my worlds in Portal Knights. 😅

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

crimsontadpoles

I've finished off all of Kiryu's optional substories in Yakuza 0 and beat So Amon. That was a frustrating fight. Very memorable, but frustrating. His habit of stunning Kiryu and then annihilating him with that super powerful attack made it one tedious fight. That move is basically an insta-kill, even on Easy.

There's just a few of Majima's substories left, then I'm sure he'll get a similarly tricky superboss.

Bentleyma

@Anti-Matter Just out of curiosity, do you have a Switch? Just seems like a Nintendo console would be a good choice for you.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Anti-Matter

@Bentleyma
I bought Nintendo Switch since 24 December 2017.
Have collected more than 40 games in cartridge.
I have Nintendo, PlayStation and XBOX games from my collection.

Nintendo
GBA
NDS
3DS
Gamecube
Wii
Wii U
Switch

PlayStation
PS1
PS2
PS3
PS4
PSP

XBOX
XBOX
XBOX 360

And again, my games collection are completely different.
I don't play Zelda, Metroid, Forza, Grand Turismo, any famous AAA games that majority users here played. I don't have interest with those games. I don't even care their existences.

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@Diamond_Dog Ooooh, so close!!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Is it me, or there is little in the way of actual game news and now its the "best ## <insert game genre here> games" as the headlines?

Not to mention the slightly obvious way to put some gamer-on-gamer action here by making people support or disagree with the list.

You are a gamer, hold your head up high.

PSN: Avatarian598

nessisonett

Spent the day plugging the old PS4 Pro in my mum’s room. The OS feels weirdly sluggish compared to the PS5! She’ll probably mostly use it for Netflix as she’s already playing Black Flag on the main TV on the PS5 but she started Sherlock Holmes Crime and Punishment after loving Chapter One. It’s been pretty good so far actually.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett I always find the PS4 sluggish when I go on my Dad's PS4. And press the PS button instead of holding in down. Every. Flipping. Time. 😂

I only play smaller indie games on it these days, as was finding player larger games was giving me a a bit of headache after awhile. Weirdly it was Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age that broke me.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder I also kept on pressing it instead of holding it down 😂

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Then I do the opposite when I'm back on my PS5!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nomither6

Hworang , Yoshimitsu , Lydia

nomither6

oliverp

Right so I have recently been playing Infamous Second Son a bit and wrote some of my thoughts about it here [0] if anyone is interested to read. As stated in the review I liked the game quite a lot and can very much recommend it to those who is looking for something interesting to play.

https://oliversgameing.tumblr.com/post/692007841086799872/inf...

oliverp

Anti-Matter

Currently I played Horse Club Adventures, a girlie horse riding game on PS4. I still have one more mission before finishing the storyline. Maybe I can finish the storyline tomorrow.

Anti-Matter

nessisonett

@Anti-Matter Are there any manly horse riding games? With metal music, beer guzzling and horse-on-man action?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic