Forums

Topic: 2021 Playstation Home

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Infinitchi

We need to get playstation to re make playstation home for ps3 and up.. vr edition too. It was my essential game to play instead of like Sims online and Imvu.. you could buy houses,clubs,and customize you characters including homes with money buying event items and so forth.. I miss it. You would make alot of money.. online, virtual reality, meta verse, simulator, and sandbox..
You would make alot of money bringing that into rotation in the new edition.. Let's get them to make it... I miss it.

Infinitchi

InsaneWade

Same, I miss PS Home. The free knock offs like Atom Universe don't even put a bandaid on the memories. VRChat probably is the closest version of PS Home today that definitely needs a console port to fill in that gap. I did see there are people working on getting PS Home back up via private servers but I think I'm done with loading up the PS3 nowadays.

InsaneWade

nomither6

PS home
Communities
Facebook implementation
Web Browser
Activity Timelines & posts
Barely has Twitter implemented
Can’t comment on videos or images uploaded by users
Themes
Can’t comment on posts from game developers or official playstation in the “explore” section on PS5 UI

All of that is gone or missing because CEO jimmy boy wants to make playstation as PG and shallow as possible. We’re back to the PS2 again , where either you play a game , or watch a movie . Xbox has way more and better features all the while being a next gen console .

it sucks .

nomither6

• Page 1 of 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.