Forums

Topic: Error code (NP-31866-4)

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Raging5asquatch_

WHAT I'VE ALREADY TRIED:
I've googled the code and tried everything I found, nothing worked. I sat on hold with Sony Support for an hour just for them to pick up and transfer me 5 times, after the 5th transfer I sat on hold for another 1.5hrs just for the call to disconnect. I've tweeted Sony Support, they answered within 5 min giving me a bot that was of no assistant and ignoring all future messages. I've tried Reddit to no avail.
THE PROBLEM: [PS4] I got a PS5 8 days ago and bought PS+ the same day so that I could transfer all my saves to the 5. I get on the 4 to "Upload save data to the cloud" but everytime I try to upload any game I get this error code.

Raging5asquatch_

Tasuki

You are probably going to have to just be patient and contact Sony's customer service. They are the only ones who can help.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

Raging5asquatch_

@Tasuki That sucks, I've already been patient with them and contacted them many more times. Give them thousands of dollars and thousands of hours of my time but then they won't help with an issue that is only an issue because of a fault in their system. Thanks though.

Raging5asquatch_

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.