It's finally time for Final Fantasy XVI... Well, the playable demo, at least. Out right now on PS5, the demo features a sizeable chunk of the game's opening act, as well as a battle-based mode that showcases the abilities that you unlock later on in Clive's adventure. it's a robust offering, giving players a decent idea of the upcoming title's tone and gameplay structure.
Based on the early impressions we're seeing online, people seem pretty impressed. But as always, we don't care what they think — we want to know what you think.
Whether you've already given the demo a go or whether you're biding your time, have your say in our poll, and then feel free to gush — or chastise! — in the comments section below.
What do you think of the Final Fantasy XVI demo? (10,402 votes)
- It's fantastic, I can't wait for the full game62%
- It's really good, I like it a lot9%
- It's solid, I'm intrigued6%
- It's okay, I'm not totally sold5%
- It's not very good, I'm disappointed3%
- It's rubbish, I don't like it at all1%
- I haven't played it yet, but I will10%
- I haven't played it, and I don't plan to3%