Forums

Topic: FINALISTS ANNOUNCED! - The Official 2023 Screenshot of the Year Competition!

Posts 21 to 40 of 118

Monstermash40

Hello, first time posting here. I have a few pics I'd like to share, but not really sure how to get them on. I have Twitter but I've not signed in for a looooong time. Does Instagram work?

Explain it like you're talking to 4 year old!

Thanks

Monstermash40

Ravix

@Monstermash40 great shots. If you want to upload them here without the IG banner, you can also use the site imgur.com (I set one up for this so I could upload my stuff from the PS5 to my phone and then host it on the web) and then when imgur is hosting them you select the "BBcode" option and copy paste that to the forum 😄

When it seems you're out of luck.
There's just one man who gives a f*************ck
⚔️🛡🐎

Monstermash40

@Ravix hey, thanks. I just might do that. Will look a lot neater without all the ig mess around it. Thank you

Monstermash40

RedAngel_Dragnet

Character
"Ronin"
Ghost of Tsushima
Untitled

RedAngel_Dragnet

Anti-Matter

Action
Nights in Heaven
Animal Crossing New Horizons
Untitled

Action
Days in Hell
Untitled

Action
Animal Crossing Fighter
Untitled

Action
Thriller
Untitled

Anti-Matter

HallowMoonshadow

Well... this is news to me that I'm blocked by @Anti-Matter for some reason. I have no idea why that is and I'm really sorry Anti if I caused some offence at any point.

A shame as his pictures are actually pretty delightful for what they are.

Your pictures are really rather wonderful @Monstermash40! That Mad Max one in particular is quite striking.

Other then what Ravix has said about maybe using a different hosting site giving each of your shots a title will help us out in the long run!

You know @rjejr that fortnite shot is actually rather good. A shame it has all the UI/hud stuff there.

A good Horizon shot though and hopefully you have another 2 excellent shots you want to submit!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Th3solution

Landscape
“Sunset Over the Archipelago”
Tchia

Untitled

Landscape
“Looks Sketchy”
Hogwarts Legacy

Untitled

Character
“A Cat Considers”
Stray

Untitled

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Ralizah

Some stunning submissions so far, folks.

@Monstermash40 Very nice Mad Max submission. Definitely edit your post with a title for your piece.

@Th3solution That HL filter is dope!

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PC); Unicorn Overlord (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

Th3solution

@Ralizah Actually, I was a little reluctant about posting that Hogwarts screenshot because it is actually a direct screencap from a sequence of the game that is entirely in a pencil sketchbook appearance. It’s awesome and visually / artistically quite stunning. Do you think it might be too spoilery? I reasoned that even though it spoils a really artistically cool sequence of the game, it doesn’t give up any plot points per se, so I went with it. But we have people who get upset when Push Square posts a picture of a Soulslike boss in an article, so if you think it best then I’ll delete it and it won’t hurt my feelings. I have others I could switch out to, but I just love that shot.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

Tjuz

I don't really have much in the way of screenshots to contribute. I do have some Mass Effect PC shots, though they are all modded as well as altered visually with filters outside of the game. Not sure if that's really fair, so let me know if those are worth entering or not!

Tjuz

Monstermash40

Hey,

thanks for your advice. Let's try this again.

Action
"I'm going to die historic, on the fury road!"
Untitled
Mad Max

I'd forgotten what a great game Mad Max was, once I'd got used to the controls. Definitely worth a play

Edited on by Monstermash40

Monstermash40

Monstermash40

@The_Flapjack great pics, friend.

From Imgur copy the BBcode and the image should appear on your post. It took me a few tries 🙂

Monstermash40

Monstermash40

Character
"A Horny boy"
Untitled
Assassin's Creed Valhalla

I put a lot of hours in to AC Valhalla. It's got one of the easiest photomodes to understand.

Monstermash40

Rocky1972

Where's the link

Rocky1972

Monstermash40

Landscape
"The Mothercrystal"
Untitled
Final Fantasy XVI

Currently playing Final Fantasy XVI. I bloody love it.

Monstermash40

Thrillho

Hopefully fixed @The_Flapjack post for them.

I didn't know you guys did this, it's super cool. I've taken loads of screenshots for wallpapers so it was difficult to only pick 3 lol.
Action
"Roar of the Ocean"
Horizon Forbidden West

Untitled

Character
"I'm bad at titles tbh idk what to call this one"

Untitled

Landscape (or maybe character)
"Technological Skyscraper"

Untitled

Edited on by Thrillho

Thrillho

Matter

I'd like to enter the contest in the landscape category with a shot from Snowrunner.
I call this one either Sleep with the fish or The Camouflage

Untitled

Also this image for the action category. I call it The Massacre
Untitled

Edited on by Matter

Matter

Gremio108

@HallowMoonshadow Sorry for the radio silence. It's a combination of being really busy and having not taken many screenshots over the last twelve months (something I plan to make up for next year). I'll have a look through when I get chance and see what I can dig out. There are some great entries so far though! Cheers for the nudge by the way, always appreciated.

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic