Tokyo Game Show is happening right now, and in case you missed it, Sony is celebrating with a new sale on the PS Store. As you'd expect, the offer comprises almost exclusively games made in Japan, though there are one or two outliers. Anyway, there are a lot of fantastic titles included here for both PS5 and PS4.
With over 200 games discounted (and hundreds more if you include add-ons and DLC), there's a lot to go through, as usual. However, we can certainly pick out a few recommendations:
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown - £6.99 / $9.59
- Dragon Ball FighterZ - £7.19 / $8.99
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen - £3.99 / $5.09
- Katamari Damacy Reroll - £6.24 / $9.89
- Monster Hunter Rise - £16.49 / $19.99
- Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered - £7.99 / $9.99
- One Piece Odyssey - £29.99 / $29.99
- Resident Evil 4 - £31.34 / $39.59
- Resident Evil Village - £17.49 / $19.99
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice (GOTY Edition) - £29.99 / $29.99
- SoulCalibur VI - £8.24 / $9.59
- Tactics Ogre: Reborn - £26.99 / $29.99
- Yakuza 0 - £4.79 / $5.99
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon - £13.74 / $14.99
There are lots more excellent games included, of course, so be sure to take a look before the deal ends on 27th September. Those in the UK can click here to take a look, while those in the US should click here.
Will you be nabbing any of these titles from the Tokyo Game Show sale? Tell us in the comments section below.