Sony just can't get enough PS Store sales right now. In addition to the huge Days of Play offer, which is currently ongoing, it's introduced a new Double Discounts sale. This semi-regular deal brings prices down on PS5 and PS4 software, and if you're a PS Plus member, the discounts, as the name suggests, are doubled.
It means you can make some serious savings if you're subscribed to PS Plus — up to 70 per cent off, more in some cases — and there are some great games included. Here's a selection of recommendations from us, showing the double discount price.
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla (£15.59 / $15.59)
- Resident Evil Village (£17.49 / $19.99)
- Monster Hunter Rise (£16.49 / $19.99)
- A Plague Tale: Innocence (£10.49 / $11.99)
- The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (£16.49 / $19.99)
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (£3.99 / $5.39)
- Puyo Puyo Tetris (£3.19 / $3.99)
- Curse of the Dead Gods (£5.43 / $6.79)
Will you be buying anything in the Double Discounts sale? Tell us in the comments section below.