Building off yesterday's PS Store Bethesda sale, another line of discounts has hit Sony's digital storefront. These new PS5, PS4 deals will stick around until midnight on 30th August 2022, giving you plenty of time to pick out some more bargains. Let's have a quick look at what's in store this time around.
Other PS5 game deals are:
- Alan Wake Remastered — £14.99/$16.49
- Doki Doki Literature Club Plus! — £7.34/$11.24
- FAR: Changing Tides — £11.19/$13.99
- Nobody Saves the World — £14.99/$18.74
PS4 discounts include Batman: Arkham VR for £4.79/$4.99, Going Under for only £3.99/$4.99, and Gravity Rush Remastered is cut in half to £12.49/$14.99. Spiritfarer is also going quite cheap at £6.59/$9.89.
Other PS4 game deals are:
- Catherine: Full Body — £10.49/$9.99
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth — Hacker's Memory — £11.69/$11.99
- Frostpunk: Console Edition — £6.24/$7.49
- L.A. Noire — £17.49/$19.99
For a full list of every PS5, PS4 game included in the new PS Store sale, UK users can click through here. Meanwhile, US readers should use this link. What are you buying this week? Share your digital haul in the comments below.