The votes have been counted and now the winners are revealed: EA Sports has shared the 2021 Team of the Year for FIFA 22. Revealed by England legend David Beckham, the 11 players are as follows:
- Goalkeeper — Gianluigi Donnarumma (PSG, Italian)
- Defender — João Cancelo (Manchester City, Portuguese)
- Defender — Rúben Dias (Manchester City, Portuguese)
- Defender — Marquinhos (PSG, Brazilian)
- Defender — Achraf Hakimi (PSG, Moroccan)
- Midfielder — Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City, Belgian)
- Midfielder — Jorginho (Chelsea, Italian)
- Midfielder — N’Golo Kanté (Chelsea, French)
- Attacker — Kylian Mbappé (PSG, French)
- Attacker — Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich, Polish)
- Attacker — Lionel Messi (PSG, Argentinian)
Somehow, Liverpool's Mohamed Salah has missed out. That is despite arguably being the best player on the planet right now. Weird. Anyway, these 11 players will soon be part of packs in FIFA Ultimate Team, no doubt grabbing price tags in the millions once they hit the market.
Will you try and get some of them? Hope that luck is on your side in the comments below.