Sony's official PlayStation celebration Days of Play is making a return this year, starting on the 26th May and ending on the 9th June. Traditionally, Days of Play makes a big deal out of sales and discounts — and this year's event is no different.
Sony says that we can expect deals on a range of highly rated PS5 and PS4 titles, including PS5 heavy hitters Demon's Souls and Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales — two games that have dodged discounts up until this point.
PlayStation PR makes a point of saying that these discounts will be available at participating retailers, but we assume that they'll also be present on the PlayStation Store.
Anyway, here are the initial deals, according to PlayStation (we only have UK prices right now):
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales - £42.99
- Sackboy A Big Adventure! - £51.99
- Demon's Souls Remake – £59.99
- Marvel's Spiderman Ultimate Edition – £59.99
- Days Gone - £16.99
- Marvel’s Spider-Man - £16.99
- Death Stranding - £16.99
- The Last of Us Part II - £22.99
- Ghost of Tsushima - £30.99
- PS Hits Titles for £11.99
Unfortunately, the PS5 game discounts don't amount to much, since launch titles like Demon's Souls are already so expensive. Still, this is apparently just the start — Sony's teasing "additional deals" that haven't been listed yet.
A number of PS VR games are going quite cheap as well:
- Until Dawn Rush of Blood VR– £8.99
- Farpoint VR – £8.99
- Arizona Sunshine - £16.99
- Astro Bot - £16.99
- Bravo Team VR - £16.99
- Blood and Truth - £16.99
- Everybody's Golf VR - £16.99
- Firewall VR – £16.99
- Marvel's Iron Man VR – £24.99
Do any of these sales tickle your fancy? Refuse to call £60 a "discount" in the comments section below.