The wonderful Dreams has just received its latest update. Media Molecule's create-anything sandbox is now up to version 2.20, and the new patch is ready for download. So, what does this update do?
The headline change this time around is threaded comments. In the past, when you viewed the comments on a creation, they were laid out horizontally, and it was hard to keep track of conversations and replies. Now with the new update, comments and replies are displayed much more clearly. You scroll vertically to view comments, and can unfurl any replies you want to read. It's not the biggest update ever, but it definitely improves this aspect of the game.
Additionally, any Media Molecule-made prizes you unlock are now remixable. What that means is that you can now edit them and use them in your own creations, which is neat. Aside from that, there are some UI improvements and squashed bugs.
Here's the patch notes:
- Threaded Comments: Hurrah! When replying to a comment, your message will now be threaded below the comment you're replying to.
- Mm Prizes: Not one. Not two. But ALL the Mm Prizes are now remixable, including those from Imp Quests! This will prevent you encountering any publishing issues if you use them in a creation.
- Banner Indicator: Added an indicator below banners in DreamSurfing and DreamShaping, indicating your position in the banner roll.
- DreamSurfing Thumbnails: The warp on creation thumbnails has been reduced, meaning they'll display more clearly.
- Audio Effect Field Collection Update: Updated some of the Elements released in our last update to newer versions.
- Fixed a bug preventing the setting for the Save Online Reminder prompt being correctly remembered.
- Fixed a bug that would show users an incorrect banner first when loading DreamSurfing.
- Fixed a bug that would cause a crash when accepting updates on music which had many updates.
Check out the full rundown here. What do you think of this update? Are you happy with these adjustments? Daydream in the comments section below.