The post-release support for Days Gone has proved both a blessing and a curse. Sony Bend has done a brilliant job of addressing criticism levelled at the PlayStation 4 exclusive open worlder promptly, but those 15GB updates sure do start to add up. Your bandwidth is about to take another battering regardless, as the Oregon-based developer has dropped patch v1.25 this weekend.
In case you weren’t aware, this includes support for the latest free DLC challenge, which centres on the motorcycle for the first time. Here’s everything that the update includes:
Days Gone v1.25 Patch Notes
Weekly DLC Challenges
- “Drifter’s Run” is our first challenge involving our bike! Gather all the bandages in the harsh volcanic area of Crater Lake
- Avoid burned down houses, Freakers, and the Horde to gather bandages as fast as you can and make it to the finish line!
- Use ramps to score extra points and utilize your Nitrous Boost as much as can
A reminder that all the challenges we release are planned to stay unlocked indefinitely
- Players should be able progress properly in “It’s A Rifle, Not a Gun”
- General awareness of the NPCs have been adjusted for all modes
- If you were killed right after burning down a nest, the nest should repopulate properly
- Picking up a group of items near an ammo box will now also grab the ammo box
- Adjustments to scoring on the DLC challenge “Drifter’s Run”
- Correct number of bolts crafted is shown in the player’s menu
- Fixed issues involving Survival Vision and enemy outlines during Survival Mode
- The “Dead Don’t Ride” custom accent should be appear in the Mechanic’s menu in this patch
Are you still digging Days Gone – or are these gigantic patches beginning to get on your nerves? Freaker out in the comments section below.