Two classic Batmobiles are set to join Rocket League’s growing vehicular roster from 5th March, with the Christopher Nolan-era Tumbler and the iconic 1989 Tim Burton-era roadster both scheduled to be added to the title as part of the DC Super Heroes add-on pack.
Of course, the DLC includes more than merely two new vehicles, as it also adds a bunch of customisation options, as outlined below:
- Aquaman — Decal (Breakout), and Player Banner
- Batman — Decal (Paladin), and Player Banner
- Cyborg — Decal (Roadhog), and Player Banner
- Flash — Speed Force Boost, Wheels, Decal (Venom), and Player Banner
- Green Arrow — Decal (Hotshot), and Player Banner
- Green Lantern — Decal (Merc), and Player Banner
- Superman — Decal (Octane), and Player Banner
- Wonder Woman — Wheels, Decal (X-Devil), and Player Banner
- DC Comics — Player Banner
We’re loving the look of those Wonder Woman wheels!
I always loved the look of the Burton Batmobile probably my favorite one of them all.
@Tasuki Agreed, she's a beauty. When they added her to Arkham Knight, I think I spent more time in Photo Mode than I did actually playing the game (I'm also partial to the crazy neon Batmobiles from the Schumacher films, but that's because I'm fabulous).
Rocket League already has the Batman V Superman Batmobile as promotional DLC from when that film was released, so it's nice to see them widen the DC partnership.
Tap here to load 2 comments
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...