For a game that’s nearly two years old, this Call of Duty: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles trailer is pretty impressive. Treyarch has remastered eight classic zombies maps for Black Ops III, and they’re scheduled to shuffle onto the PlayStation 4 from 16th May.
But the trailer… The trailer is really, really good. Like, above and beyond good. Do make sure you kick back and watch it above.
You’ll need a copy of Black Ops III to play this content, and at $29.99 it’s pretty steep, but here’s a list of all eight of the maps that have been upgraded:
Call of Duty: World at War
- Nacht der Untoten: Where it all began: an abandoned airfield suspended in space and plagued by infinite hordes of the undead.
- Verruckt: Welcome to Wittenau Sanitorium, a German asylum with dark corridors, terrifying undead enemies, and even darker secrets.
- Shi No Numa: A “swamp of death” located in Japanese territory, surrounded by a sweltering jungle, hellhounds, and endless armies of the undead.
Call of Duty: Black Ops
- Kino der Untoten: An abandoned cinema packed with swarms of Crawler Zombies and fiery traps.
- Ascension - An abandoned Soviet Cosmodrome where unholy creations lurk in the shadows, and dark undead experiments run loose.
- Shangri-la: A legendary shrine lost in an exotic jungle where the undead emerge from within a treacherous labyrinth of underground caverns, deadly traps, and dark secrets.
- Moon: Travel to the Moon where forgotten undead creatures plague a horrifying, cratered landscape
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Origins: An excavation site left behind after the Germans unearthed the mysterious new "Element 115," and unleashed the greatest evil the world has ever seen.
You’ll also get the following bonus content:
Zombies Chronicles Bonus Content
- 20 Vials of Liquid Divinium
- 2 All-New, Whimsical GobbleGums
- Exclusive Zombies Pack-A-Punch Weapon Camo
- Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Dynamic System Theme for PlayStation 4, an exclusive pre-order incentive
Any interest in this at all? It seems like the ultimate piece of fanservice for Call of Duty Zombies lovers, but it is quite pricey, isn’t it? Gun us down in the comments section below.