Furi, the pulse-pounding boss rush title that launched on PlayStation 4 last year, has returned to the fray for one final fight thanks to its first and only downloadable content pack. The suitably titled 'One More Fight' is available now on the PlayStation Store priced at $3.99/€3.99.
Naturally, the add-on features an extra madcap boss battle, this time against an opponent known as The Flame. What's more, the base game has been discounted to celebrate the occasion: PlayStation Plus subscribers get 30 per cent off, and the title's got a 20 per cent discount in North America.
The party doesn't stop there, though, as the slash-'em-up has also been patched. You can find the contents of the update below.
Furi PS4 Patch Notes
- Alternate control schemes for the game pad
- Render quality options (may improve performances)
- HUD position option (if your HUD is vertically cropped on your display)
- Retweak for Promenade difficulty mode (added more variety to the fights)
- Slight nerf for The Burst and The Line fights (in Furi difficulty story mode only – NOT in Speedrun mode)
- Added hint for automove on paths in story mode
- Fixed several bugs
It would seem as though Furi is going out with a bit of a bang, but will you be jumping back into the action? Attempt a speedrun in the comments section below.