No doubt propelled by a slew of retailer discounts, the pretty platformer managed to climb ahead of Bethesda's RAGE to finish up in ninth on this week's best-selling software chart.
Elsewhere, FIFA 12 enjoyed its seventh week in the number one position, while The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim finished up in second. Just Dance 3, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Battlefield 3 all rounded out the top-five, while Saints Row: The Third re-entered the charts in seventh.
Hit the jump for the full top-ten.
- FIFA 12 (EA Sports)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- Battlefield 3 (EA Games)
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- Zumba Fitness 2 (505 Games)
- Rayman Origins (Ubisoft)
- RAGE (Bethesda)