With January ushering a mini-drought for new software releases, the chart is filled with familiar faces; with Battlefield 3, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, Just Dance 3 and Skyrim all rounding out the top five.
There was still space for id's RAGE though, which rocketed back into ninth out of nowhere.
Hit the jump for the full multiplatform top ten.
- FIFA 12 (EA Sports)
- Battlefield 3 (EA Games)
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- Need for Speed: The Run (EA Games)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- RAGE (Bethesda)
- Assassins Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)