EA Sports' footie sim increased its sales by up to 34 percent in order to drive its way to the top of the charts, while Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 also saw a big enough boost to shoot its way into second. Just Dance 3 finished in third, while The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim dropped down to eighth.
Hit the jump for the full top ten.
- FIFA 12 (EA Sports)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
- Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
- Battlefield 3 (EA Games)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
- Saints Row: The Third (THQ)
- Need for Speed: The Run (EA Games)
- The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim (Bethesda)
- Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (SEGA)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (EA Games)