It's in second instead. The game was defeated by last week's banner release, Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Square Enix's RPG fell 26,000 units short of the lifetime sales for Deus Ex: Invisible War, a number which has probably been eclipsed by the time of writing.
The other new entry, 505 Games' Rugby World Cup 2011, debuted in third position. Hit the jump for the full top-ten.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Square Enix)
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- Rugby World Cup 2011 (505 Games)
- LEGO: Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
- Cars 2 (Disney Interactive)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports)
- DiRT 3 (Codemasters)
- LEGO: Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner Bros)
- Assassins Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)