A. Noire</a> off its perch at the top of the UK sales charts, scoring a number one finish for the long-in-development FPS. L.A. Noire finished up in second, while Sucker Punch's new superhero escapade finished up just behind Zumba Fitness in fourth. The game probably deserved to do better than that, but its tough for a single platform series to compete against multiplatform titles. Look out for our review tomorrow.
As for other new entries, Red Faction Armageddon finished up in eighth, while Sony's White Knight Chronicles II didn't factor in the top-ten. A lot of people are informing us that the game's been pretty hard to find.
- Duke Nukem Forever (2K Games)
- LA Noire (Rockstar Games)
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- inFamous 2 (Sony)
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney Interactive)
- DiRT 3 (Codemasters)
- Brink (Bethesda)
- Red Faction: Armageddon (THQ)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
- Portal 2 (EA Games)