A. Noire</a>, has literally flown out of the gates, becoming the fastest-selling new IP of all time in the UK. The game — which knocked Brink from its perch atop the charts — outsold Rockstar's previous effort, Red Dead Redemption, by some margin to claim the accolade.
The UK chart is actually a pretty powerful one this week, with plenty of quality titles ousting the usual line of Wii Fit and Just Dance. Only Zumba Fitness managed to hold onto its place, holding the number four spot just behind Brink and LEGO Pirates Of The Caribbean.
Feast your eyes on the full chart after the jump.
- LA Noire (Rockstar Games)
- Lego: Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
- Brink (Bethesda)
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- The Witcher II: Assassins of Kings (Namco Bandai)
- Crysis 2 (EA)
- Portal 2 (EA)
- FIFA 11 (EA)
- Mortal Kombat (Warner)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)