But the first week's sales aren't looking overly promising. Well - perhaps we're exaggerating. Breaking the top ten at this time of year is hard work. So both Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow and Enslaved deserve a huge pat on the back for scoring sixth and seventh place respectively. Hopefully they'll hold their place for a couple more weeks.
At the top of the charts it's all football, football, zombies. FIFA 11 managed to hold off Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (which managed second place). By all accounts PES is really, really good this year, so it might not be long before the battle heats up once more.
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 (Team PES, Konami)
- Dead Rising 2 (Blue Castle Games, Capcom)
- F1 2010 (Codemasters Birmingham, Codemasters)
- Halo: Reach (Bungie, Microsoft)
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (MercurySteam, Konami)
- Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (Ninja Theory, Namco Bandai Partners)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (EA Sports, EA)
- Just Dance (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Wii Party (Nintendo, Nintendo)