The plastic spell 'em up (which is getting rave reviews) managed to push everybody's favourite video game Western into second place after well over a month in the top spot.
The European release of Demon's Souls also fared well, landing just behind Naughty Bear in sixth, a great result for a PS3 exclusive that should have released years ago. Fair play to Namco Bandai also, for releasing such a well packaged product.
Full list's after the jump. Check it, innit.
- Lego: Harry Potter (Travellers Tales, Warner Bros)
- Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar San Diego, Rockstar)
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo, Nintendo)
- 2010 FIFA WORLD CUP SOUTH AFRICA (EA Sports, Electronic Arts)
- Naughty Bear (A2M, 505 Games)
- Demons Souls: Black Phantom Edition (From Software, Namco Bandai)
- Just Dance (Ubisoft, Ubisoft)
- Transformers: War for Cybertron (High Moon Studios, Activision)
- Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (DICE, EA Games)
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Infinity Ward, Activision Blizzard)