Seems like said people will have to eat humble pie as Atari cease to exist in Europe as of this morning.
Hoping to beefed up its business resume, Distribution Partners is handling all Namco Bandai releases in Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. Last March, [span.tagautolink autolink]Namco Bandai[/span] picked up a 34 percent stake in Atari Europe and is expected to acquire the remaining 66 percent from Atari parent Infogrames
"We believe that DP will become a wholly-owned Namco Bandai games company soon," said Atari's European marketing head David Miller, "but this process requires time and we will comment further when we have an anticipated closing date."</blockquote>
So there you have it. Sony's publishing of Ghostbusters on cue was more of a bail-out than anything else.
Wow, no comments yet... why not be the first?
Leave A Comment
Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment...