- Number of Players
- 1 (Single Player) (4 Player Online)
- Release Date
- 22nd Feb 2023
- 22nd Feb 2023
- PSVR Support
- PlayStation VR2 (Optional)
- Controller Support
- Feature Support
- Official Site
Demeo is a one-to-four player tabletop turn-based dungeon crawler that can be played on both the PS5 and in PSVR2, the latter being significantly better. You choose your role from a possible seven classes (Guardian, Warlock, Sorcerer, Assassin, Hunter, Barbarian and Bard) and must traverse three floors, using card abilities and rolling...
Gather your party before venturing forth
Demeo is a dungeon-delving tactical strategy game that evokes a tabletop RPG experience without having to interact physically with other people (yay), and it's available now on both PS5 and PSVR2. You can play alone or with up to four players in online co-op, with or without VR, and there are seven classes...
D20s at the ready
PSVR2 has another game confirmed for 2023, and this one takes cues from tabletop RPGs. Demeo initially launched on other VR platforms last year, but is now making the jump to Sony's new headset — as well as PS5 with a regular, flat screen version. The elevator pitch is a D&D-style game that's all about rolling dice and...
ADVENTURERS, IT’S TIME TO UNITE!
A darkness has fallen over the land of Gilmerra, and it will take the cunning, bravery, and guile of an intrepid band of adventurers to put things right. Demeo is a turn-based tactical adventure that brings all the fun of tabletop gaming to the PS5™ and PS VR2™ — and owners get both versions of the game with a single purchase.
- 5 complete adventures across dungeons, forests, deserts and towns
- 7 playable classes: Guardian, Warlock, Sorcerer, Assassin, Hunter, Barbarian, and Bard
- Play solo or get cooperative online with up to 4 players
- Cross-platform support to join the fun with Demeo’s existing player community
- Randomized level-assembly means no two experiences are identical
- Move miniatures, play action cards, and vanquish monsters with a roll of the die