Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 661 to 680 of 3,153

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger pretty much yeah

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Good to know my brain still works, cheers!

It's a good shot. Also, didn't mention this before, but your God of War shots are gorgeous!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger well like i said it's a gorgeous looking game, probably one of the best looking on the PS4

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RR529

Let's get a little neo-retro in here with Mighty Gunvolt Burst (Switch)!

Take this big guy!
Untitled

Getting some DKCR/TF vibes from this area.
Untitled

Hey, where are you aiming that thing...
Untitled

My TV! You're gonna pay for that!
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RogerRoger

So at first, I called my character Ace in LEGO DC Super-Villains...
Untitled

...and he broke Lex Luthor and Mercy Graves out of prison.
Untitled

Then somebody told me that there's already an Ace in the comics (because of course there is) so I switched his t-shirt and imaginatively renamed him Mystery Man.

Here he is randomly hanging out with a big armoured gorilla...
Untitled

...and meeting one of my favourites, Nightwing.
Untitled

Elsewhere, the Joker and Harley Quinn are causing chaos on the streets...
Untitled

...and Two-Face found the greatest thing in gaming history: a penguin playing the sax.
Untitled

I love this game.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

i'm back with more pictures

first of Dragon Ball FighterZ

That face you make when you find another Dragon Ball fan
Untitled

".....Because i'm worth it"
Untitled

"Not now Chiaotzu"
Untitled

and of course FINAL FANTASY this time Dissidia NT

"I am Kam'lanaut and you will face your destruction"
Untitled

RogerRoger

Finally got around to playing a bit more LEGO DC Super-Villains and so have a few more selfies and screencaps that I've now sorted through.

Lex Luthor managed to monkey around...
Untitled

...before getting a snazzy new super-suit.
Untitled

Here he is, proudly standing outside his company headquarters.
Untitled

Joker managed to sneak up on Batman in Japan.
Untitled

I was hoping for a Themyscira level and wasn't disappointed, even if it was brief...
Untitled

...as Wonder Woman made short work of whoever-this-is.
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

@RogerRoger Being a DC fan, I'm really trying to wrap my brain around who the guy is in the second screenshot!

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw in your previous post it's a custom character! Figures.

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Yeah, rather than just be an amusing side feature this time, the story revolves around your own custom character. He's essentially a LEGO version of me.

Untitled

Although if you're a DC fan looking for an identity challenge, you might be able to identify the chap beaten up by Wonder Woman in that last screencap; I missed his name in all the chaos of the level and don't recognise him, and don't wanna Google a game I haven't finished yet for fear of bumping into spoilers. Got any ideas?

Oh, and by the way:

Kidfried wrote:

Figures.

Subtle, but awesome! Well played!

Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

@RogerRoger It can only be Virman Vunderbar! I remember him from Batman The Bold and Brave, but aside from that he's super irrelevant. (He's a Superman baddy originally I think)

Edited on by Kidfried

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@Kidfried You're absolutely right; I saw your reply just before I finished the story last night, and then he popped up again in one of the bonus levels, confirming his name (and this time, he was beaten by Cyborg, perhaps proving your point about him being super-irrelevant).

Untitled

Impressive knowledge, thanks! There's obviously tons I still need to learn about DC. So much in this game kinda went over my head, although it's LEGO so it's easy to just nod along and laugh.

Making It So Since 1987

Kidfried

@RogerRoger Somewhere around 2012 I dedicated five years of my life completely to comics. I have an uncountable amount of single issues, trade paperbacks and "reference works". It's also the main reason I missed some of last gen's video game classics.

Then my income shrunk and I decided to stop collecting altogether, to spend money on "more important" things.

Playing video games is a really cheap hobby compared to comics.

Anyway, I still love the DC universe a lot!

Kidfried

RogerRoger

@Kidfried Wow, yeah... that'd do it.

You're absolutely right, though. A couple years back, I started to pick up some of the obvious Batman hardbacks and collections to try and break into reading more DC comics, and by the time I'd filled one section of my shelf with half of what I'd wanted to get (The Killing Joke, Hush, Noel, A Death in the Family, Earth One, Arkham Unhinged, Batman '66 and a couple others) I was pretty broke. Given that I still haven't read some of them, I decided to stop trying.

Hope you're able to keep what you've amassed thusfar and one day resume collecting, though. From what little I see of the wider DC universe, in things like the LEGO games, I think I'd really enjoy it a lot.

Making It So Since 1987

Tjuz

I don't normally take screenshots of games, so I suppose you could see this as my first attempt. This view in Red Dead Redemption 2 was simply too gorgeous to pass up, though.

Untitled

Edited on by Tjuz

Tjuz

RogerRoger

@Tjuz I wondered when we'd start seeing Red Dead 2 represented here.

Great debut shot, thanks for sharing!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@Tjuz it certainly is a nice looking game, i still found it boring to play though

Thrillho

I could easily fill this thread with RDR2 shots.

So I will.

Untitled

Admiring the view.

Untitled

Drinking with the crew.

Thrillho

Thrillho

And one I found that symbolises Yakuza 0 in a single shot.

Untitled

Thrillho

Tjuz

@Thrillho "My mind's telling me no.... but my body, my body, is telling me yes."

Yakuza 0 looks like such a fun game. Now to only acquire the courage to dive into my first Japanese game!

Tjuz

Jaz007

The ever beautiful Horizon.
Untitled

Alloy found she has a new power.
Untitled

An epic kill.
Untitled

My character looks on as he hasn't realized not paying guards off is terrible once you goof off...
Untitled

Is the horror what they're seeing or the graphics here?
Untitled

Jaz007

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic