Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 3,001 to 3,020 of 3,154

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma Very good, thanks for the laugh!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

Very nice couple sets of shots there @RogerRoger!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder I see what you did there.

Swore to myself that I'd stay away from Spidey this year, so that I didn't burn out ahead of the sequel, but there's something endlessly compelling about Insomniac's super-simple escapist gameplay. I suppose I still had an itch for some superhero antics following Gotham Knights.

Anyway, my thanks for your kind comment! I'm glad you like 'em, because...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger I like how you have timed the 4th shot so the rocket looks like spidey has farted out a rocket! Stunning shots, as always!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder ...well, that's ruined that specific shot for me! Cheers!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Apologies for the overload. All done now, though.

Making It So Since 1987

CuteBoyMnM

Got some stuff from Wo Long, Cyberpunk and Resident Evil 4 Remake's Demo

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by CuteBoyMnM

CuteBoyMnM

PSN: m48blueteam

RogerRoger

@CuteBoyMnM Wow, very lovely! Wo Long looks like it could give Ghost of Tsushima a run for its money in some parts, and I didn't realise Resi 4 Remake came with a Photo Mode, either! Love that first shot of Leon, looks proper badass! Great stuff, thanks for sharing!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Showing a PSP game on PS5 with Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

CuteBoyMnM

Some excess screenshots from Cyberpunk 2077 I couldn't fit in my review.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

@Rogerroger Thanks. I gotta find a way to diversify myself from your daunting Spiderman stuff. I'm sure it's giving J Jonah Jameson a field day with your level of quality output.

RE4's photo mode is a tad restrictive since I can't move it too far from the character and it gets stuck on a lot of geometry but it is an improvement from RE Village's photo mode.

Edited on by CuteBoyMnM

CuteBoyMnM

PSN: m48blueteam

RogerRoger

@CuteBoyMnM That's incredibly kind of you to say, thank you! Heh, even if my shots were that good, I'm pretty sure J. Jonah Jameson would still underpay!

It's always a shame when Photo Modes end up being so restrictive, like you say. I spent the morning wrestling with a particularly underwhelming and obtuse one (results to follow) and it's such a shock to the system after being spoilt by Spidey and Gotham Knights. At least Resi 4 is an improvement, albeit an incremental one. Couldn't see its shortcomings from your shots!

Superb Cyberpunk leftovers, too! The first and last are my favourites, great light and colour!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma Thank you, that's real kind of you to say! It's an awful Photo Mode in almost every way, but I'm not complaining. I can take custom Sonic screenshots! I'm a happy fanboy!

Last batch from Kronos Island. Will space out whatever I grab from the rest of the game.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

First half of Ares Island. Apologies for overloading the page.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Here's some shots from the PS1 classic The Legend Of Dragoon now on PS4/5. All of them taken with the "Retro" filter that adds some scanlines so... apologies in advance if ya don't like that filter 😅

Untitled
Shana being taken in the CG opening

Untitled
Rose just after said CG opening.

Untitled
Hellana Prison

Untitled
A close up of our main hero Dart in the Limestone Caves.

Untitled
Best Boi Lavitz Slambert.

Untitled
Rose during the attack on Hoax.

Untitled
Shana in her Power Ranger Dragoon armour.

Untitled
And there hasn't geen a good close up of Haschel soooo... Here's the Black Castle of Kazas instead.

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@HallowMoonshadow Striking stuff indeed; I've gotta be honest, it looks way more colourful and vibrant than any of the PSone's Final Fantasy games! Perhaps that's the modern hardware boost, though?

Making It So Since 1987

CuteBoyMnM

Got some stuff from Sifu and Resident Evil 4 Remake. Shouldn't be anything spoilery but I'll play it safe.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled