Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,981 to 2,986 of 2,986

JohnnyShoulder

My latest from Horizon Forbidden West.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Stunning as before, but that fourth shot is a particularly [chef's kiss] landscape! Perfectly framed, and with the lens flare an' everything! Gorgeous!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger

Untitled

And I've not messed with any settings yet, just moved the camera a bit and refocused them. Although in hindsight, I could have made the first one a wee lighter.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

RogerRoger

JohnnyShoulder wrote:

...I could have made the first one a wee lighter.

What, put a yellow filter over it or something?

I'm forever increasing brightness and contrast to make shots lighter, but the end result is that a lot of my stuff ends up looking cartoonish. It's a tricky thing to balance, and it's often wiser to stick with whatever base lighting the developer has implemented.

Anyway, I'm real glad you're continuing to enjoy the game, and share all of these gorgeous moments!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger I did think about rephrasing that. Guess I'll have to find some yellow snow in the game now.

RogerRoger

Some random HUD-free shots captured from Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic