Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 3,154

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma Ooh, looks nice! Are those Photo Mode shots, or are you just HUD-less gaming?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

@RogerRoger Photo Mode. I didn’t really delve into it that much, so I couldn’t tell you if it’s basic or not.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma Thought so, but couldn't be sure. The first and third ones are very nicely framed, but I didn't know if the game's camera got cinematic during certain types of gameplay.

Looks like it's a fun game to explore, at any rate! On hold for Hogwarts, or are you done with it?

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma Cool, congratulations! Glad you ended up having fun!

Making It So Since 1987

CuteBoyMnM

Some pics from Wanted: Dead and Cyberpunk 2077. Sorry for some of the quality from Wanted as I can't disable the HUD and there is WAY too much motion blur to deal with so hopefully some turned out fine without photo mode. Also spoiler pics are from boss fights in Wanted: Dead.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by CuteBoyMnM

CuteBoyMnM

PSN: m48blueteam

RogerRoger

@CuteBoyMnM Nice work, thanks for sharing! Despite my love of Photo Mode, I've come to appreciate in-game captures with HUDs whenever necessary, and reckon you've timed a couple of those Wanted: Dead shots perfectly! Looks very dynamic and frantic, as well as stylish!

Also, that last one (from Cyberpunk, yes?) made me laugh.

Making It So Since 1987

CuteBoyMnM

@Rogerroger Thanks. Oddly, half of my Wanted shots I had to record gameplay and scroll frame-by-frame in Share Factory to get some clarity (felt like cheating) but limitations encourage creative tinkering. The last one is from Cyberpunk. I'm trying to get some pics for a write-up and started playing with the stickers to hopefully elevate the image in some way.

CuteBoyMnM

RogerRoger

@CuteBoyMnM Ooh, a write-up of Cyberpunk, you say? Is that something you reckon you'll share here on the forums, perhaps? No pressure to, of course, but I'd be interested in reading!

Making It So Since 1987

CuteBoyMnM

@Rogerroger Oh definitely, I've read some pieces from the people in the User Impressions thread to gauge my composition in length/style. I'll take the pressure as motivation though.

CuteBoyMnM

JohnnyShoulder

Only a few more from Horizon Forbidden West this time.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@CuteBoyMnM Top drawer! Looking forward to reading it, as and when!

@JohnnyShoulder Very lovely stuff, as always! Really captured the game's environmental diversity there, from the intense detail of the rocky woodland to the relative desolation of the desert, and then circling back around to that last shot, with tons of detail in its land and sky. Beautiful work!

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

Screenshots of Kandagawa Jet Girls (Steam, but it's also on PS4).

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

One team is depicted as a pair of American weebs, and their story mode is hilarious.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JohnnyShoulder

My latest shots from Horizon Forbidden West.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

CuteBoyMnM

Some shots from Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty taken during the demo

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

@JohnnyShoulder More awesome pics from Horizon, I like the fourth pic with the perfectly aligned lens flare.

CuteBoyMnM

JohnnyShoulder

@CuteBoyMnM Cheers! Some cool shots yourself, I really like the penultimate one. Proper moody!

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder @CuteBoyMnM Very nice work from you both, thanks for sharing!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

This is why I love gaming, it lets you do things you wouldn’t do in real life.

Untitled

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic