Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,781 to 2,800 of 3,152

RR529

Been playing around with Amazon Luna (their cloud gaming platform) ever since I realized Prime members get to play a rotating selection of games for "free".

Steel Assault

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Garfield Kart: Furious Racing

Untitled
Untitled

Haven't played them, but Mist & Control are the other "free" games currently.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma Wow, those Cyberpunk shots are gorgeous! Is that the PC version, or console? I only ask because the lighting almost looks too good for console in some places!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

@RogerRoger Thanks! It’s the PS5 version with ray tracing turned on. Not sure if that improves the lighting or not.

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma Cheers for confirming. It looks phenomenal (totally understand how that last shot is your favourite of the bunch) and yeah, the ray tracing definitely helps. Superb stuff, thanks for sharing!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Mr_B021

@RogerRoger Awesome shots, like always. GoT is one of my favourite IP’s. The whole atmosphere makes it perfect for photo mode

Mr_B021

PSN: Mr_B021

CJD87

@RogerRoger So cool, especially the last one. GoT probably in my top 3 open-world games ever, sitting with Elden Ring and BOTW

CJD87

RogerRoger

@Mr_B021 @CJD87 Thank you both, very kind of you! I'm really enjoying my NG+ playthrough, even though it's taking me longer than I thought (although that might be why I'm enjoying it so much; little and often seems to work well for the game's size and story). Now that I know the characters and locations, I find that I'm taking even more screenshots than I did before!

Got one more from last night's session. I probably won't play any more 'til the weekend now.

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@mookysam Thank you, that's very kind of you to say! I've captured a chunk more in the past couple of days, but am conscious of overloading the topic, so will save a select few for sharing later.

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@mookysam Thanks for the kind words! A game has to have a certain something to get me to start taking screen shots, as I've kinda fallen off it since I got my PS5 for some reason.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Tomato_Goose

Long time no see, fellows!

Been busy at work for months + playing some small games with no photo mode in between. But here are some shots from the recent Valhalla dive. I find the last Assassin's Creed kinda hard to shoot anything decent, even though it looks awesome in motion. Guess, just not my part - will be waiting for the Mirage.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Tomato_Goose

Tomato_Goose

@RogerRoger wow, the third one is beautiful, looks like some cool photos from National Geographic! And the fourth one is my favourite: every samurai should have a personal bear-guard.

P.S. Ran through the previous pages - you have dozens of awesome works with Tsushima. Hope, you had a lot of fun both playing the game and using the photo mode (one of the best I've ever seen, tbh). Though all shots with bears are still my personal favourites

@Bentleyma, you post cool shots from many games! Keep it up!

@JohnnyShoulder some pur-r-rfect caps of amewsing adventures! I'm a bit sad Stray does not have a native photo mode.

Tomato_Goose

RogerRoger

@Tomato_Goose Thank you, you're far too kind! I do love the bears in Ghost of Tsushima, despite their vicious belligerence (which made getting those shots a challenge, believe me)! Am still working my way through my NG+ playthrough, slowly but surely thanks to Photo Mode being such a distraction, so I'll doubtless be sharing more shots at some point.

And rest assured that I'm not just saying this because you were nice about what I'd captured, but your shots from AC: Valhalla are stunning! Love the clever framing in the second, very artistic, and the first and fourth tunnel-based landscape shots are perfect, with the vignette an' all. What's with the digital overlay on the fifth? Is that something to do with the "de-sync" thing in Assassin's Creed games? The colours are beautiful regardless, as is the detail! Very nicely done, thanks for sharing!

Making It So Since 1987

Tomato_Goose

@RogerRoger thanks a lot! I'll be looking forward to your new additions

Had a brief glimpse of hope during the last State of Play that Sony will announce the sequel to the Ghost of Tsushima. Rise of the Ronin's first second were so close to the Jin's adventures... Still looks interesting though, will keep an eye on this one, too!

Speaking about the fifth screen of mine, it is some kind of dimensional puzzle in AC, where you take control of Layla and make your path through different glowing platforms. Not that hard and a little bit out of the atmosphere, but still provides some nice opportunities to make a shot.

Tomato_Goose

RogerRoger

@Tomato_Goose Ah, cool, I didn't realise Valhalla had that kinda thing in it. The difference in visuals and tone make for a striking addition to your shot line-up, for sure! You've framed the platforms perfectly!

I'm just hoping that Rise of the Ronin doesn't disrupt Jin's sequel too much, s'all.

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@JohnnyShoulder Yeah, I mostly forget to take any. I have to make a special effort, or where it's something I think I'll write a review for and so want a few pictures. I'm playing Horizon: Forbidden West at the moment, and for most of my playtime have simply forgotten to take any.

@Tomato_Goose Nice Valhalla shots. I especially like the one with Layla sliding down that platform.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

Tomato_Goose

@mookysam thanks! Spend lots of minutes rotating the whole scene in photo mode and aligning all the lines and shapes. Still far from perfect, but the best I could do with that shot.

@Kairu Yuna looks sweet and lovely, not that typical for her kind of temper!

Tomato_Goose

RogerRoger

@Kairu Beautiful work from Tsushima there! Love how you really got the colours to pop in that first shot, and the contrast of your chosen outfit with your white horse is excellent, too! Nicely done!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Bit of a jarring step down from...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

...but blimey, look how far we've come, eh?!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic