Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,761 to 2,780 of 3,153

HallowMoonshadow

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And finally

Untitled

... Unfortunately...

That's all you'll be seeing of Ghost Of Tsushima shots from me

For now at least!

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

HallowMoonshadow

Your submerged shots look really good despite the lack of photo mode features @RogerRoger!

Of course it should be no surprise with your artistic eye you made not only Lemonade from that Lemon, but a Lemon Meringue, Lemon Tarts and a whole trolley of lemon assorted goods

... Yes the analogy is kinda terrible but sush

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@HallowMoonshadow Well, thank goodness I like lemon-flavoured food, then!

In all seriousness, thank you, both for the kind praise and for making me smile with that extended-and-then-some analogy! And I love your Ghost of Tsushima shots! Making full use of the sword glint slider once again, I see! The third and fourth shots capture the sprawling landscape beautifully; I really enjoyed riding my horse through those fields, and seeing Jin lean down and brush his hand through the tall grass. Where's that burning house? Really shows off the lighting and particle effects!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Ha glad I could get a smile out of ya with that terrible analogy @RogerRoger

And that sword glint toggle is the closest thing I can get to a lens flare! I gotta milk it for all it's worth in these sword shots

The burning house? That was from a side quest/tale. You help a woman who was supposed to teach some villagers how to fight but the mongols burned the farmhouse where she was supposed to meet them then another house is burnt down too?

RogerRoger

@HallowMoonshadow Ah yes, I remember that side quest. Thanks for explaining! Am considering a NG+ run at some point, and wanna be on the look-out for good Photo Mode opportunities.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

I've been really enjoying Stray

Cyberkitty
Untitled

Totally not foreshadowing darker things ahead...
Untitled
Untitled

You're a pretty glitchy kitty, yes you are.
Untitled

Do these two look familiar?
Untitled

Maybe this will make things clear.
Untitled

Musta been all out of arrows.
Untitled

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RogerRoger

@RR529 Looks like a real pretty (and real funny) game! Awesome shots, thanks for sharing!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

Stray has got to be one of the best looking games I've played.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma Very, very nice indeed. Gorgeous environments, well captured! Thanks for sharing!

Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

Definitely going to be more taking screenshots of No Man's Sky. It's amazing.

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

JohnnyShoulder

Got some Stray screen shots!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

JohnnyShoulder

Some more Stray shots. Can't decide between The Last of Cats or The Stray of Us.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

RogerRoger

@JudgeDredd Thank you! The opportunity to take more screenshots was a big part of the NG+ appeal, I'll freely admit, although I've deliberately overloaded the initial stages of my playthrough with almost too much Photo Mode, so that I can focus on making some actual story progress soon.

@Bentleyma @JohnnyShoulder Utterly stunning shots from No Man's Sky and The Stray of Us (there you go Johnny, decided for you)! Two beautiful games, but for different reasons!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

These aren't new, I just hadn't sorted them 'til today. Hoping to be back to regular gaming in the next couple of days, as my hand seems to be healing pretty quickly (nervously tried playing something this morning and reckon I got away with it, but better safe than sorry).

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

Nice pics @RogerRoger! Upto your usual high standard! I especially like the bear ones, nice use silhouettes there. I have some more from Stray.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Thanks! Those bear shots came from one of those moments where the game itself did all the heavy lifting. I didn't have to tweak the weather or time of day; it was already a misty dawn, and so the gameplay already looked that gorgeous. I just spun the camera around a bit!

Wow, more impressive stuff from Stray there! Must be a candidate for a "most colourful and vibrant post-apocalyptic wasteland" award! Aww, and kitty looks adorable in the bucket, too!

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Cheers! Yeah cat in a bucket lift is too damn cute not to take a photo of!

Bentleyma

A few from Cyberpunk 2077. Loving my time with it.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And my personal favourite.

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma