Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,641 to 2,660 of 3,154

RogerRoger

@velio84 Beautiful, especially that last one! A fitting end!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@ishaajo840 Thanks for your kind words on the Kena shots. It's a really beautiful game and worth picking up for sure. I love your second GoW shot too; great framing on it.

@velio84 That final shot certainly captures the chaos of Returnal

Thrillho

ishaajo840

Posting some HorizonZeroDawn snaps on the launch of HorizonForbiddenWest

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

ishaajo840

RogerRoger

@ishaajo840 Amazing work with Zero Dawn there! Some truly brilliant shots! Love that you managed to write Aloy's name in the snow, too; never thought to attempt that before, very creative! Really like that ninth shot, the desert horizon with the tiny Tallneck walking along it. Great sense of perspective!

Would you like me to add your name to the tag list for the community's screenshot competition? It takes place every December, and would just send you a notification when it's open. No pressure or anything, but you've been sharing some real contenders here, so I thought I'd ask!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

ishaajo840

@RogerRoger Thx a Lot
Yes sure, Please tag me in the list.. Its an Honor to be a part of the Group.

ishaajo840

RogerRoger

@ishaajo840 Will go and edit the topic now. The competition is always open to everybody, but I like to tag as many people as possible, to give plenty of notice!

See you in December (and hopefully plenty of times beforehand, of course)!

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

Part 1 of treating Horizon Forbidden West’s photo mode like it’s a fashion editorial!

(Click on the photos to see them in 4K through ImgBB!!)

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by nessisonett

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett I knew you'd be making the most of the Photo Mode's facial expressions! Am really surprised by the vast array of options in that regard. Excellent shots, very well-taken!

Here be mine from the extended prologue, fresh off the Share button.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Voltan

Varl should’ve stuck with the beard

Voltan

RogerRoger

@velio84 Love 'em, particularly the picture postcard shot with the greetings tag, and Aloy trying to balance on that fallen tree! Those last three are also pretty spectacular, too! Excellent work, and makes me real excited to get further into the game! Cheers for sharing!

@Voltan I dunno, I kinda miss OG Varl. Gonna be interesting to see how I react to him post-shave.

Making It So Since 1987

Voltan

@RogerRoger I’m not gonna lie, I remembered some of the characters from Zero Dawn (Erend, Petra, Avad) but somehow Varl wasn’t one of them…

Voltan

RogerRoger

@Voltan He's the only one I do remember!

Making It So Since 1987

ApostateMage

How could you all forget Vanasha and her majestic abs?

Very nice pics.

ApostateMage

nessisonett

@ApostateMage I’m fairly certain that I posted a photo on here of Aloy staring into Vanasha’s abs a couple years back 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Anti-Matter

Untitled
Woohoo...!! 😃
I got AAA score (ALL PERFECT) from Kick The Can on Heavy difficulty, from DDR EXTREME USA PS2.

Anti-Matter

RogerRoger

@Anti-Matter Very, very impressive! Excellent work!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

ApostateMage

@RogerRoger Fantastic pics mate. Aloy's facial expressions are brilliant in photo mode. Well used in these shots.

ApostateMage

RogerRoger

@ApostateMage Thank you! Honestly, I've struggled to find a use for most of the goofy expressions, but I'm really impressed with the sheer variety available. Aloy's got a look for every eventuality, it seems!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic