Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,641 to 2,660 of 2,772

RogerRoger

Keith_Zissou wrote:

Oh and Roger, that gif is superb!

Thank you!

@Bentleyma @Jimmer-jammer The places I use (Imgur and Postimage) offer a "direct link" in their sharing options, which ends with the file format (.png or .jpg or .gif or .whatevs) which I copy and paste into my replies, and then I manually type image brackets around that. Quite often the ones which promise a universal direct link or pre-type the codes for you contain mistakes, or don't work here.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Bentleyma

@Jimmer-jammer This is what it looks like for me. I then just press copy and paste it here.

Untitled

Life is like a box of chocolates... I don't have a box of chocolates either.

PSN: Bentleyma-

JohnnyShoulder

@Jimmer-jammer I'm the same as @Bentleyma, I don't need to edit anything when I use “BBcode full” from imgbb, I just copy and paste it onto here.

Sometime there is a link to a website (usually imgbb), but I just delete that before posting it.

We are now in a world of people being offended for other people who they think should be offended, who arent offended.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Jimmer-jammer

@RogerRoger interesting, I may try one of those. I’m not happy with the resolution from posting through imgbb, though I’m not sure if it’s something with the capture, the transfer, or the upload…Either way, the “direct link” sounds easier.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Go Flames Go!!!

Jimmer-jammer

@Bentleyma @JohnnyShoulder that’s weird…I’ll try and take a screen cap when I get home from work. I’m sure mine looks different than that.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Go Flames Go!!!

Jimmer-jammer

@Bentleyma @JohnnyShoulder

Untitled

This is what mine looks like. Not smart enough to know why.

And these are the only options.

Untitled

Edited on by Jimmer-jammer

Go Flames Go!!!

RogerRoger

Some random shots from The Amazing Spider-Man on PS Vita.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@RogerRoger Lizard is slightly nightmare fuel but despite the era-specific blur, it actually still looks pretty!

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Yeah, I think the problem with Lizard in that shot is that I'd just rapidly closed distance on him, so his model is going through an awkward "Quick, load in the close-up detail! Quick!!" transition. There were other mid-fight moments where he looked better, but I couldn't capture them.

Making It So Since 1987

velio84

Another batch of Returnal photos.

Boss spoiler alert!!! Scroll fast if you're sensitive to this kind of stuff!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

On a side note:
Pre-ordering the Digital Deluxe edition of Horizon FW grants access to "Extras in Photo Mode". No mention what these are, but it seems Guerilla are once again taking the photo mode in the game seriously.

Edited on by velio84

psn: chilliesandbeer

Bentleyma

@Jimmer-jammer Yours look like that because you’re on “BBCode full linked”. Strangely enough you don’t seem to have the option for “BBCode full”, which is the one you want to use to not have to delete anything when you post an image.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Life is like a box of chocolates... I don't have a box of chocolates either.

PSN: Bentleyma-

Jimmer-jammer

@Bentleyma ahh, that makes sense. Well, why I have the link to delete, not why I have fewer options… Guess it will remain a bit of a mystery

Go Flames Go!!!

RogerRoger

@velio84 Beautiful work there! Haven't seen much of the architecture of the game's locations before, so it's nice to get a wider view of the environment. That being said, your final action shot is stunning! That light and those colours are just incredible! Very nicely done!

Making It So Since 1987

velio84

@RogerRoger Thanks! At the moment I am just playing the game for fun and grind for trophies, so I tend to open the photo mode a lot more than if I was playing the game for the first time to beat it.

psn: chilliesandbeer

RogerRoger

@velio84 Yeah, I do the same (well, I try to, at least; it's easy to get distracted by a Photo Mode, especially given how utterly gorgeous games can be nowadays)!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@velio84 Nice shots. The Returnal photo mode is great and probably one of my favourites so far on the PS5 with the amount of stuff you can do with it. It's a fantastic post-launch feature and the game looks great for wide atmospheric shots and for action shots too.

@RogerRoger Fun Spidey shots and I'm glad Peter has a new suit at the end there as his other one looks a bit well used.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Thanks! Yeah, there was barely anything left of it by the end!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger I assume that's a feature of the game? I seem to remember the first Arkham game doing that with Batman's suit which I thought was a neat feature to emphasise how much he's gone through in the asylum.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Yeah, it's kinda like that. Your suit starts to deteriorate as you take damage in combat, but then refreshes itself to "new" whenever you return to Peter's apartment. The problem is, towards the end of the story, Peter's apartment gets destroyed and you're left wearing whatever you had on previous, in whatever state it was in, for the big, multi-part finale... and I'd just been through the wringer with a boss so yeah, it was semi-naked Hobo Spidey to the rescue!

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

Turns out you can take selfies at any time in Spider-Man, even when it wouldn’t be feasible!
Untitled

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic