Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 3,154

RogerRoger

@velio84 Beautiful work there! Haven't seen much of the architecture of the game's locations before, so it's nice to get a wider view of the environment. That being said, your final action shot is stunning! That light and those colours are just incredible! Very nicely done!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

@velio84 Yeah, I do the same (well, I try to, at least; it's easy to get distracted by a Photo Mode, especially given how utterly gorgeous games can be nowadays)!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@velio84 Nice shots. The Returnal photo mode is great and probably one of my favourites so far on the PS5 with the amount of stuff you can do with it. It's a fantastic post-launch feature and the game looks great for wide atmospheric shots and for action shots too.

@RogerRoger Fun Spidey shots and I'm glad Peter has a new suit at the end there as his other one looks a bit well used.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Thanks! Yeah, there was barely anything left of it by the end!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger I assume that's a feature of the game? I seem to remember the first Arkham game doing that with Batman's suit which I thought was a neat feature to emphasise how much he's gone through in the asylum.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Yeah, it's kinda like that. Your suit starts to deteriorate as you take damage in combat, but then refreshes itself to "new" whenever you return to Peter's apartment. The problem is, towards the end of the story, Peter's apartment gets destroyed and you're left wearing whatever you had on previous, in whatever state it was in, for the big, multi-part finale... and I'd just been through the wringer with a boss so yeah, it was semi-naked Hobo Spidey to the rescue!

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

Turns out you can take selfies at any time in Spider-Man, even when it wouldn’t be feasible!
Untitled

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Thrillho

@nessisonett Bloody millennials.

Back in my day when you were a hostage under armed guard you’d just sit there and wait for a Lycra clad superhero to come save you, not start taking ruddy pictures of yourself.

Thrillho

LtSarge

I finished Mass Effect Andromeda today and got quite a lot of screenshots to share (don't worry, it's not as many as Kingdom Hearts 3 lol):

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

LtSarge

Bentleyma

Hard to believe that Assassin’s Creed has gone from being historically accurate to this!

Untitled

Untitled

@LtSarge Really good screenshots there! I especially like the third from bottom one. I played through Mass Effect: Andromeda last year and really enjoyed it. I don’t think it deserves its bad reputation.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Bentleyma

PSN: Bentleyma-

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma Your comment about being "historically accurate" accompanying that giant wolf (who's freakin' cool, by the way) reminds me of the infamous "giant enemy crab" presentation from E3 2006.

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Some random shots captured from Need for Speed: Most Wanted on PS Vita.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Anti-Matter

I got AAA score for Hit 'n' Slap on Expert difficulty from DDR SuperNOVA PS2.
Untitled

The song was very easy even on Expert difficulty as it rated level 6 by old DDR scale or level 8 by DDR X scale.

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Untitled

I got Full Combo AA score from Trip Machine PhoeniX on Challenge difficulty from DDR SuperNOVA 2 USA PS2. 😃

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

@Fragile
I was keep practicing to beat DDR songs on higher level especially Boss songs and I did some great progress. 😁
DDR High Score screenshot was not really look interesting from graphic aspect but to able get AA score on Challenge difficulty from DDR Boss songs with very high level without breaking combo was really hard to do.
Btw, the songs was very difficult like this on Challenge difficulty. (Video from other players gameplay as example)

Anti-Matter

ishaajo840

@LtSarge Awesome Shots . Many are great but the one with brown rocky formation and mountain(shot before the one where all characters sitting in couch/room)
@Thrillho - Your Kena shots are great !!!
@Jimmer-jammer Beautiful shots of Marvel GOG!!
@velio84- The Black & white one is just on another level!!!
@RogerRoger Great Spirit of the North: Enhanced Edition shots. Esp. the one with Red Cloud white background mountains(6th last from end) is just pure Bliss.

Edited on by ishaajo840

ishaajo840

ishaajo840

GoW Shots :

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Flames all over the roof of the room ...more of missable stuff
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by ishaajo840

ishaajo840

RogerRoger

@ishaajo840 Thank you, very kind of you to go back that far! Glad you liked 'em!

Your shots from God of War are very impressive! You've captured the stunning environments and insane level of detail very, very well. I particularly like the second and third shots, as the light and sense of perspective and forward momentum work brilliantly. Gorgeous!

Making It So Since 1987

Jimmer-jammer

@ishaajo840 thank you kindly! I’ve enjoyed your GoW shots as well. I think you’ve captured something that I rarely see in coverage of the game - just how darn colourful it is!

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic