Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,621 to 2,640 of 2,663

Jimmer-jammer

@RogerRoger thanks! As a fellow photo mode lover, and if you ever get around to playing it, there are loads of amazing vistas, detailed environments and interesting characters to photograph, with a fairly robust feature set to boot.

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Bentleyma

Just a few screenshots from Yoshi’s Crafted World on Switch. I only took them to show my brother, so they’re nothing special, but I love the look of this game.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Bentleyma

Life is like a box of chocolates... I don't have a box of chocolates either.

PSN: Bentleyma-

Keith_Zissou

Can anyone give me some advice on posting screenshots on here? No matter what I try it just doesn’t work, no idea what I’m doing wrong.

Keith_Zissou

PSN: Bundersvessel

Jimmer-jammer

@Keith_Zissou I had trouble with this too. I don’t know what site you’re using but on imgbb, I had to choose the full bbcode (or something like that) option, but it would only work if I deleted the first part (up to the (img))and last part (after the (/img). That’s all I got 🤷‍♂️

“Reason is the natural order of truth; but imagination is the organ of meaning.” C.S. Lewis

Thrillho

@RogerRoger I honestly don't remember how many of the Killzone games I played as it's been so long since I did.

Kena's photo mode is a middling one with a reasonable amount of features with some decent filters and poses. It would be nice if you could remove the Rot from your shots if you wanted but I liked you could "say cheese" and Kena and the Rot would all pose briefly

@Keith_Zissou Where are you trying to share them from? Personally, I have a dedicated twitter account linked to my PSN to upload shots to as I find it the easiest way to share them. Otherwise, imgbb is my go to website as well and then it's just making sure you get the right URL and then post it between the [ img ] [ /img ] brackets (but without the spaces in there).

Which part is causing you grief?

Thrillho

velio84

Got back to play a bit of Returnal and test the photo mode that it introduced a few months back. It's not bad

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

psn: chilliesandbeer

Jimmer-jammer

@Keith_Zissou when you try to post, what happens? Does it say image not found or nothing at all? Try posting and maybe we can spot something in the code.

RogerRoger

@Bentleyma Lovely screenshots from Yoshi up there. It's a beautiful game, to be sure!

@velio84 Beautiful work with the Photo Mode update to Returnal there! Looks like one heck of a stunning game, and its victory in last year's screencap competition was well-deserved. Your shots are superb, with the B&W middle one probably my favourite of the three!

@Keith_Zissou Sorry to see you're having Twitter trouble. Unfortunately I've never used Twitter myself, otherwise I'd walk you through a step-by-step guide. Perhaps try quoting somebody who's linked from Twitter and compare how they've managed to embed their images?

If things don't work out, and you end up giving up on Twitter, tag me. I'll happily create you some detailed, step-by-step instructions for other methods.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Jimmer-jammer

@Keith_Zissou it shows up as “untitled”. Your image tags look good so the link between them must not be quite right. Like Roger, I’m not familiar with twitter, but I know even on imgbb I have to mess with the link (delete certain parts of it) for it to work for me. Not sure why. Maybe someone familiar with the twitter process can jump in (nudge nudge 😉)

velio84

@Keith_Zissou
If you’re using a laptop (or whatever computer), when you upload the pictures, go on twitter, click on the uploaded image to open it up big on the screen.

The right click on it and choose “copy image address” or something similar - it varies a bit between browsers.
Then paste that between the [img ] tags here in the forum and it should work.

Untitled
Edit: just tried with my iphone, same thing - click on the image to open it big, then tap and hold to open the options. Select “copy” and then paste here between tags.
Should be something similar if you’re with Android phone

Edited on by velio84

Thrillho

@Keith_Zissou You've put the link to the tweet in, rather than the image.

Like others have said, right click the image and get the image address (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FIu28yLXMAEKBYb?format=jpg) or click on the image to enlarge it and then right click.

And then stick that url into the square brackets...

Untitled

Thrillho

Thrillho

@velio84 Those tentacles from the first biome are great for playing around with in Returnal. One of my entries to the screenshot competition was using them

Thrillho

velio84

@Thrillho They indeed are 🙂
I remember your shot with these vines. The only thing that bugs me there is that it’s with the default space suit and I think Selene’s face looks a bit weird and plastic in the photos (hence why I changed the suit while playing).

@RogerRoger Thanks! The photo mode they’ve added in indeed very good, I enjoy it quite a lot. It helps that the setting in Returnal is right up my alley (sci-fi) and I love the shots that the community has pumped out from the game.

velio84

@Thrillho
Yes, in the ship. There are 3 in total, the default + 2. Don’t remember though, it might have been a preorder bonus.

Bentleyma

@Jimmer-jammer You shouldn’t have to be deleting anything when you post an image from imgbb. Choose the “BBCode full” embed code and that should be the URL you need to post the pic.

Edited on by Bentleyma

Life is like a box of chocolates... I don't have a box of chocolates either.

PSN: Bentleyma-

Jimmer-jammer

@Bentleyma that’s the impression I was under but for some reason I couldn’t get it to work. “BBcode full” is what I ended up using, but had to delete the bit before the (img) and the bit after the (/img), which are in the BBcode URL already, before it would work for me.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic