Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 3,153

nessisonett

The trophy photos for this Olympics game are absolutely horrifying 😂
UntitledUntitled

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Voltan

@nessisonett Man, Sonic being in this game makes it so much better. More imporantly, the fact that it's actually a person dressed as Sonic 😂

Voltan

RogerRoger

@nessisonett The internet's gonna have a field day with that game (if they aren't already).

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

Time to finally post some Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart pics!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho I was wondering when we'd see these!

Superb work, and a beautiful showcase of the game and its Photo Mode! The first, fourth and fifth are my favourites, particularly the way you've captured that ray-traced reflection in Ratchet's helmet there. My word, the detail is phenomenal. It really is a playable Pixar movie!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger Yeah, I really like that shot too but it took a while to find a spot where it was clear what was being reflected. Maybe a bit too much on the old vignette too but I wanted the focus to be all on the visor.

I was kind of disappointed with the frames the game had though as so many of them were next to useless. Some of the filters were fun and I seem to have forgotten to upload the one I used a really heavy filter on. Playing with poses could be cool too so overall it is a decent photo mode.

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Glad to hear. I think Miles Morales ended up having a few too many frames, given it carried forward the legacy from the previous game and then added its own. Insomniac often go back and add new frames and filters to their Photo Modes, so maybe they'll tweak 'em in the coming months!

And no, I'd say that's the perfect amount of vignette on the helmet shot! Really makes it pop!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

Here's the other one with heavy filtering and other tinkering.

Untitled

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho [chef's kiss]

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

Time to kersplat everyone's connection with my final selections from across my 105 hour playthrough of AC Odyssey!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

nessisonett

And a couple silly ones for good measure!
Untitled
Untitled

Thrillho

@nessisonett The last one 😁

Great shots of the boats in particular though. They’re always impressive looking games if nothing else.

Thrillho

nessisonett

@Thrillho It’s an insanely beautiful game. Perhaps a tad one-note, especially in terms of weather but then it’s Greece so I wasn’t expecting snow storms!

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Think they would quite like a snow storm right about now!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

nessisonett

@JohnnyShoulder Oof yeah, my best mate’s from Cyprus so she’s been worried about her family in Greece. Proper apocalyptic scenes.

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Yeah really horrific scenes. Hopefully her family are OK.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Elodin

@nessisonett nice shots. It's the one game I don't delete to make room for others on my ps5. I can always jump in head to someplace new or just admire the scenery.

Edited on by Elodin

Elodin

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Some absolutely stunning (and hilarious at the end there) Odyssey shots! Thanks for sharing, and I hope your friend's family are okay.

Making It So Since 1987

nessisonett

@Elodin @RogerRoger Thanks a lot! I’ll probably dump a whole load of Mafia shots in a couple of days once I finish too. I take a lot of photos in-game but don’t often actually go through the effort of sorting through them 😂

colonelkilgore

@nessisonett beautiful game… there was just something about Odyssey that I really connected with. It’s nowhere near perfect but island-hopping around the Aegean was so much fun.

**** DLC!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic