Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,321 to 2,340 of 3,153

Thrillho

@RogerRoger Off the top of my head I have six outfits with at least one more armour set still to find. On top of that, the appearances changes as you upgrade them and then you can unlock different dyes for them, as well as different masks/face coverings and hats as well. Plenty to play with!

Here’s some more I uploaded yesterday;

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Thrillho

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Right, I think I've just decided what my birthday present to myself is gonna be next week. I was tempted by Ratchet & Clank but I reckon that I'm way overdue this game!

More superb shots; the timing on the second, and the depth of field on the fourth, are amazing!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger Luckily you quite quickly unlock an ability to block arrows so getting that second shot wasn’t too health consuming

It’s a great game though and, as I said before, has a very well designed photo mode.

There are plenty more shots to come; always keep them wanting more! And I promise I am trying to be selective with them..

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho

Oh, don't worry. I still haven't sorted through my 300+ shots from Mass Effect 3.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Forgive the mass (effect) dumping of screenshots, but I've finally gotten around to sorting through the results of my Mass Effect 3 playthrough, so I thought I'd share.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

There will be more. A lot more. Apologies in advance!

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@Thrillho Wow, fantabulous Ghost of Tsushima screens. Absolutely stunning.

@RogerRoger You've captured some really great screenshots from the trilogy. I really like the sixth one. Is that Shepard and Kaiden? My efforts are somewhat naff, as I can never get good action shots at the right time!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@mookysam Thank you and yep, that's Kaidan in the sixth shot. I took quite a few angsty shots of my Shepard visiting him at the hospital (once he'd put a freakin' shirt on).

I'm sure your shots are better than you think; no pressure, but I'd love to see them!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@RogerRoger Noice. I like the B&W Normandy shot and Mars base ones best.

@mookysam Many thanks. Plenty more where that came from too

Thrillho

Thrillho

So why not have more?

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I got some corkers last night though which I’ll upload at some point.

I might even get to act 3 sometime soon!

Thrillho

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Whoa, those Ghost shots are somethin' else! The fourth and sixth in particular!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Here with more Mass Effect 3 screenshots, part two of... [counts]... some parts.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

TraCuz-

@Thrillho Wow these are amazing!! Makes me a bit nostalgic for my journey through Tsushima.

@colonelkilgore If you were looking forward to your Ghost playthrough before take a look at Thrill's pics on page 118! Stunning shots!(I did a scan for anything spoilery and there's nothing to worry about. Not that Thrill would ever spoil anything though )

Currently Playing:

Rainbow 6: Siege, Kingdom Hearts 2 (1st time), Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

PSN: TraCuz-

colonelkilgore

@TraCuz- @Thrillho Awesome shots, I don’t visit this thread much (in fact I think this is my first time in here) stunning looking game… and only makes me even more excited to start it the week after next.

This shot in particular reminded me of a vid I watched the other day which cracked me up:

Untitled

I do like the PlayStation Access guys and this was one of their best recent uploads. Skip to 9:28 for the Ghost of Tsushima bit:

Edited on by colonelkilgore

**** DLC!

Thrillho

@RogerRoger ALL THE LENS FLARE! Is that you, the game, or a bit of both?

I do like the B&W shots in there as well as the action shot in pic 5.

@TraCuz- Thank you very much. As I said on the previous page, it's a really well done photo mode which allows for some great shots; I'm looking forward to seeing what people make of the ones I really like that I've done over the last couple of days..

@colonelkilgore The flute is a neat addition and allows for some good role playing moments. You can also use it to change the weather should you wish. I hope you enjoy the game when you get to it!

Thrillho

BearsEatBeets

I finished ME2 last night so here are a few of my fav pics from the playthrough.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

BearsEatBeets

Plus I made an effort to use the weirder filters with some okay results

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

more normal filter for this one but forgot to add it earlier
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@Thrillho Oh heck no, I haven't added any lens flare! I might've deliberately captured some of the game's more intense examples, but it all comes as standard. There'll be more but, for now, thanks!

@BearsEatBeets Spectacular work, my friend! Really superb character portraits there, particularly of Grunt, Thane and that Harvester! Loving the blue silhouette, too, and props for managing to realise the point of those overlooked filters; I think you've definitely found the right type of shots for both, I'd say they were added with close-ups in mind for sure (and that Hammerhead works well in negative). Can't wait to see what you manage to produce during your forthcoming ME3 playthrough!

Making It So Since 1987

Thrillho

@BearsEatBeets Nice B&W portraits there and I enjoyed the “boogie” final shot from your first lot. The lesser used filters in your second batch are neat too; I’m pretty guilty of sticking to the same, safe filters but I’m glad Ghost has a few interesting ones.

Thrillho

RR529

Been ages since I posted here.

I've recently subbed to Xbox Game Pass & have been playing Forza Horizon 4, which is good fun. I don't actually have an Xbox One or Series, so everything you see is on my tablet playing through xCloud.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic