Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 2,281 to 2,300 of 2,355

RogerRoger

@Thrillho It's all about the lens flare! Keeping the dream alive 'til Foxy gets back!

Apparently, the Spider-Verse suit comes with a mod to make comic-style sound effects pop up during combat, so I'll be testing that out in NG+ for sure!

"Always try to be nice, but never fail to be kind."

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Jackpaza0508

So I thought I'd share my favourite screenshots from my Miles Morales journey!
Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by Jackpaza0508

He/Him
Watch The Mitchells vs. the Machines on netflix
Super hyped for Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
Stay Cool

TraCuz-

@Jackpaza0508 Maybe it's just me but I can't see your screenshots , it's like they didn't load

Currently Playing:

Final Fantasy XIV, Final Fantasy VII Intergrade, and Ratchet & Clank

PSN: TraCuz-

Thrillho

@Jackpaza0508 I don’t know what you tried to do but you need to put your image url (i.e. ending with .jpg or equivalent) in image tags.

So something like (img)your url(/img) but use [square brackets] instead of round ones.

Thrillho

Jackpaza0508

@TraCuz- I genuinely have no idea! sorry!
@Thrillho I definitely did the [img][/img] thing!
EDIT: I think I might've fixed it! I left a line between each image so if that doesn't solve the problem then I guess I'm screwed!

Edited on by Jackpaza0508

He/Him
Stay Cool

nessisonett

@Jackpaza0508 I’ve had a quick look at the BBCode and I think it’s to do with your insanely long links! You might want to use something like imgBB instead as you get a much shorter link.

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

Jackpaza0508

@Thrillho It's from Google Photos and the links are really long so I won't post them all otherwise it'd clog up the thread

He/Him
Stay Cool

Jackpaza0508

@nessisonett So I tried imgBB and hopefully it works for you guys!

He/Him
Stay Cool

nessisonett

@Jackpaza0508 They’re showing up now! I have to say they’re great shots too!

Socks before or after trousers, but never socks before pants, that's the rule. Makes a man look scary, like a chicken.

Black Lives Matter. Enough is enough.

Thrillho

@Jackpaza0508 Huzzah! Good pics too; I particularly like the perspective on the first one.

Thrillho

Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

RogerRoger wrote:

Thrillho It's all about the lens flare! Keeping the dream alive 'til Foxy gets back!

Say my name and I shall be summoned @RogerRoger!

...Ya know... eventually 😅

Good stuff with the Spidey Remastered and Miles screenshots! The penultimate Miles shot is my favourite, though the final shot is rather cute too!

I of course approve of the lens flare too!

-EDIT-

Some nice shots from @Jackpaza0508 there too... Like @Thrillho I quite like the perspective of that first shot of yours!

Edited on by Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"Words don't make changes. Wounds do." Agent Black - Iconoclasts

PSN: GoddessFoxy-E
PLEASE tell me who you are from PushSquare when adding me or I WON'T accept the request.

RogerRoger

@Jackpaza0508 Real glad you got your embedded images working up there, as those are some superb Spidey shots! I'll join the others in highlighting the first one, but I also love the mid-battle finisher starring good ol' Spider-Cat, as well, and that's a great use of the T.R.A.C.K. Suit at the end there!

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy ...and I didn't even need to chant it over an incense candle or anything!

Thanks for the praise; I've captured a few more in my quest to 100% the remaster, and I'll be making time to NG+ both of them soon, which'll undoubtedly result in quite the deluge from Miles Morales, but I'll be careful not to overload the topic. Lens flare shots will take priority!

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Here with the remnants of my successful quest to platinum Spider-Man Remastered.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

velio84

Returnal doesn't have a photo mode, so unfortunately these with the HUD will have to do

Atropos country side:
Untitled

Boletaria Castle in space:
Untitled

Xeno-type civilisation Renaissance architecture:
Untitled

Hope:
Untitled

velio84

Thrillho

@RogerRoger Some more great shots! And I've been trying to decide what to play next and you reminded me I still have my copy of Miles Morales that came with my console to play!

@velio84 Here's hoping for a photo mode as those look great as well. Is there an option to minimise the HUD at least?

Thrillho

Thrillho

And here's a few of my own from Maneater;

I did enjoy the Borderlands style screens for the apex predator enemies..

Untitled

The lighting in some areas was cool too. Dusk time around the bayou looked particularly impressive but was difficult to translate to images.

Untitled

Untitled

My fully kitted out electric attack mega shark looked pretty rad as well..

Untitled

Thrillho

velio84

@Thrillho
Haven't checked the settings menu to be honest as I'm having very limited play time for Returnal until Sunday evening and then won't be playing for a week. So hopped straight into the game. I did asked Housemarque in their Discord whether they are planning on adding one, they said they can't disclose such information.

velio84

Voltan

I think I saw a HUD option in the settings but haven’t touched it. I’ll check it out next time.

Voltan

Voltan

@Thrillho @velio84 I finally remembered to check the HUD settings and you can actually toggle individual parts of it, which is pretty cool. Like, you can hide the health bar but keep everything else. Not sure why anyone would do that but options are nice
So yeah, you can hide everything if you're after some screenshots.

Voltan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic