Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,841 to 1,860 of 3,154

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder OH sorry i wasn't going on about your shots i meant many of the pics i have waiting to go contain MAJOR spoilers in later chapters so i'm waiting for a bit before i upload

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

JohnnyShoulder

@FullbringIchigo Ok gotcha! SOZ for getting things confused! 👍

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

@JohnnyShoulder no probs, i have this awesome one of 2 characters standing back to back that could almost be a movie poster that i really want to upload but the spoilers in it are MASSIVE

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

And a bonus post-credits, map-tidying Spidey fashion show!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

I'm sure it's perfectly fine down there
Untitled

Was going to post a few more but decided they are a tiny bit spoilery so will leave it awhile. If they added an option of different backdrops for the models you unlock it would make for some cool photos.

Untitled

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

mookysam

@RogerRoger @BearsEatBeets Brilliant shots.

Your last one almost made me spit out my tea @RogerRoger It's always good to have a back up plan. Pete Parker has new career as the friendly neighbourhood gigolo.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

JohnnyShoulder

Some more FFVII Remake pics. This is from Chapter 9 in the Wall Market area, so if you've not reached it yet, and don't wanna see it yet, don't look!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets Sweet! It's a beautiful moment, couldn't not grab a quick shot!

Great shot of Jill, by the way. Reminds me of the character model viewer from Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy, which I used to get a few basic desktop wallpapers.

@mookysam Yeah, when I saw my reward for getting 100% map clearance, I laughed and took that screencap, and then thought "nope, this is just too weird" so hurriedly switched back to some more traditional Spidey garb! Will most definitely not be wearing that for my New Game Plus playthrough!

@JohnnyShoulder Great shots from Final Fantasy VII, by the way! Sorry I didn't acknowledge your previous post. It's a heck of a good-looking game!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Thanks man, some awesome shots from Spider-Man from yourself!

I was almost scared to use the share button earlier, apparently some people just get offended at the mere mention of it lol.

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Most kind, thank you!

That's okay. It'll be called the Create button soon, and we'll all move on.

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

Only a couple from FFVII Remake. The first one is from a cut scene, so can only take partial credit for it lol.

Untitled
Untitled

Edited on by JohnnyShoulder

HallowMoonshadow

Some Days Gone Screenshots.... Mainly messing around with the Photo mode in various ways

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled
My first swarm/horde

Untitled
There's also Concrete Genie, Horizon, Uncharted & Syphon Filter custom accents among others (And some Death Stranding colour schemes too)

Untitled
Boozer 'n' Deacon & the Invisible bike

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

BearsEatBeets

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Nice pics, big fan of the sunlight through the trees and looking back at the horde. Best of course is invisi-bike. How long did the game allow you this bonus treat?

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

HallowMoonshadow

Oh it's just a option/toggle in the Photo mode @BearsEatBeets to make the bike invisible alongside the usual toggle of making your protagonist vanish... I've only just started playing it so I have no idea if it is a thing (It would be fun though if it is an unlockable or something)

Apologies for that

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Love that third one down, the black-and-white bike shot (although they're all great shots; that's just my favourite)! Nice to see you're having fun with its Photo Mode!

Shots from Marvel's Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps, with main missions up first...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

...and then me messing about with the extra Spidey suits whilst mopping up the map.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

andreoni79

All work and no play make Jake a dull primate

Untitled

No primates were harmed in the making of this screenshot

Untitled

One day, son, this will all be your great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchild's

Untitled

Edited on by andreoni79

Praise the Sun, and Mario too.

PSN: andreoni79

RogerRoger

@andreoni79 Glad to see you're still going ape. I like that last shot!

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic