Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,801 to 1,820 of 3,154

Ralizah

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Personally, all of my axes double as guitars as well. It's more economical that way. Like shampoo/conditioner.

@RR529 Nice screenshots all around.

Also like the coloration of your mech in Daemon x Machina. VERY Eva Unit-01.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

HallowMoonshadow

Ralizah wrote:

Personally, all of my axes double as guitars as well. It's more economical that way. Like shampoo/conditioner.

Ha!

Most of the weapons in this game double as musical instruments @Ralizah.

There's a clarinet that's also a lance, a trombone that's a witch's staff, a harp that's also a bow, a violin that's a sword and shield. Not sure what the rest are though yet...

You also don't buy or get any different weapons... But you go to this special merchant to "Tune" them to different Resonances to get different effects, stats etc

... It's goofy as hell but I'm liking it 😁

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@crimsontadpoles I saw you playing Hitman 2 earlier and wondered how you were getting on. Those folks queueing at the bank aren't keeping two meters apart!

And that storm is awesome, yes. Grows worse each time you eliminate a target. Very moody!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Ralizah

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy If one thing hasn't changed over my lifetime, it's the presence of obscure, lowish-budget JRPGs with pronounced musical themes and symbolism.

Untitled

Untitled

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

RogerRoger

@crimsontadpoles I think Siberia is the best sniper map of the lot. Glad you enjoyed it!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

Really enjoying Control at the moment (except maybe some of the bosses). Makes for some interesting photos when I can remember to take some.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I'm sorry but these dummies were clearly asking for it
Untitled
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

mookysam

Nice shots @BearsEatBeets! I really like the third one.

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets I agree, the third one is excellent, but they're all great. Poor dummies!

Tidying up my recent captures and I've got some assorted shots from DOOM 64, Marvel's Spider-Man and Star Trek Online to share in one big hit.

Untitled
"Well, hello there!"

Untitled
"I guess a hug was out of the question, then?"

Untitled
"For science!"

Untitled
"Thank goodness my mask's lenses filter UV rays."

Untitled
"Executing badass hero walk... now! Aww, yeah!"

Untitled
"Um... so, how do I get down from here...?"

Untitled
"To boldly go nowhere, and just hang for a cool shot..."

Untitled
"Warp thirteen, and schtep on it!"

Untitled
"You set a course for the wrong home!"

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

Some more shots from my final hours with Control.

Untitled

Probably one of my favourite parts of the game, the Astral Maze -
Untitled
Untitled

Dude! Take a break
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
It's a shame you don't unlock this costume until late in the game (I'd pretty much finished) as it's by far the best in the game.

BearsEatBeets

HallowMoonshadow

The DOOM64 shots brought a smile go my face @RogerRoger thanks to those goofy captions.

That last Spidey shot is very nice indeed and that first Star Trek shot is rather lovely too!

I was actually gonna say the other day with the first bunch of Control screenshots you uploaded that I thought that yellow jacket the character was wearing was quite... Replusive to put it mildly @BearsEatBeets 😂 (And like everyone else had already mention that third shot in particular was great)

That last outfit however looks very nice indeed! Not to mention the standard(?) outfit is pretty good.

Also those visuals are pretty great! The 2nd, 5th, 6th (Probably the one I like most) and 7th (I dunno what it is exactly but I like those vapour trails) screenshots are quite pleasant indeed!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

BearsEatBeets

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Thanks, I didn't mind the mustard suit but yeah most of the outfits you unlock in the game are quite, how to put this, ugly? I tried most of them for a while but pretty much kept going back to the default look for most of it. I just happened to be in the yellow suit when I remembered it had a photomode. There is one fairly cool suit but it has a weird plate in the back of her head and wires trailing from it down her back. Doesn't look like I took any pictures of that, probably as I found it quite freakish and swapped back pretty quick.

I find it strangely important for my characters to look cool in games, even sometimes to the point of wearing a 'weaker' outfit stat-wise if it looks better.

BearsEatBeets

BearsEatBeets

Just had a quick look back over the last few pages, it seems I missed a lot of posts. Lots of good stuff, @RogerRoger as usual with a ton of amazing shots especially Horizon. @KALofKRYPTON with some great Doom and Uncharted shots, you really like to make Chloe pull faces. Some good stuff from @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy with the Dragon games too, some of it looks like fine paintings. Plenty of interesting shots from others too but it's getting tricky to link in names. Suffice to say thanks community for some entertaining visuals.

BearsEatBeets

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @BearsEatBeets Thanks for the screencap praise, guys! That last batch of Control caps from you, Bear, contains some cracking stuff. The Astral Maze has some great Twin Peaks vibes, and the blue fourth-from-bottom shot is an instant favourite.

Just two from last night's Spidey session today.

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

Wait a sec, is that a puddle I see glistening @RogerRoger?

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

RogerRoger

@mookysam That most certainly would be. They're very impressive, y'know!

Apologies for the deluge; I'll try to limit things going forward. Soon enough, I'll start actually playing the game itself, rather than just hanging around and taking shots!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I've also discovered frames...

Untitled

Untitled

...and stickers!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Tjuz

@RogerRoger Love the evening Manhattan shot! Glad to see you bringing your screenshot skills to another pretty game like Spider-Man.

Tjuz

RogerRoger

@Tjuz Thank you! Glad you like 'em!

I have started to let up with Photo Mode a bit, though. I played a big chunk of the game this morning and absolutely adored it, so going forward I think I'll just snap an opportunistic one or two.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Also, some potential phone wallpapers if y'all are interested.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Great shots! You not unlocked any of the crazier suits or you just sticking with the more traditional ones for screen grabs?

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic