Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,661 to 1,680 of 3,154

JohnnyShoulder

Some FFVII Remake screens!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

HallowMoonshadow

I think you need to make a new job up @RogerRoger of Screenshot-Ographer or something and try to market your skills! Those are some ridiculously good screenshots of Horizon! ๐Ÿ˜€

Very nice pics of FFVII Remake @JohnnyShoulder!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

nessisonett

My FF7R demo pics!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Plumbingโ€™s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

Ralizah

@RogerRoger Holy christ. Those don't even look like screenshots. They look like digital art or something. Half of them look otherworldy.

Those are incredible snaps.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

PSN: Ralizah

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo @nessisonett @JohnnyShoulder Great shots everyone!

Was there some sort of new demo out yesterday..?

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

JohnnyShoulder

@nessisonett Nice shots, especially of Cloud in action! Really shows of the lighting effects in the game. I tried to get similar shots, but my reaction times are obviously not as good as yours. You darn young whippersnapper!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

FullbringIchigo

@nessisonett awesome, i didn't take any of my play through last night, i was too busy playing it but i did record it and uploaded it to youtube

i'll take some pics on my next play of the demo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder @nessisonett Fantastic shots of the new demo! Looks like it's off to a great start; looking forward to seeing more in future!

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy @JohnnyShoulder @Ralizah @ApostateMage You're all far too kind. I'm just a passing amateur who sometimes gets lucky with pressing his pause button. Horizon is a stunning masterpiece in every pixel, no matter where you point the camera.

As this last batch proves. No more to spam the topic with, for now at least.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

as promised here are some FINAL FANTASY VII Remake Demo

first off the classic image of Aerith looking into the broken Mako pipe
Untitled

SUPER HERO LANDING
Untitled

Typical Cloud (at this point)
Untitled

keeps getting strange headaches and flashes of memory but doesn't think anything is up, strange
Untitled

long rides in a lift can be awkward
Untitled

if i remember correctly that was a plot element from Before Crisis FFVII, a Japan only mobile game
Untitled

i have to say this entire exchange made me laugh, Clouds deadpan answer was perfect
Untitled
Untitled

he could do it though, you know he could
Untitled

i can hear the shippers typing away already
Untitled

pretty much what every retail worker says every day
Untitled

in a bit of a pickle here
Untitled

my thoughts after playing the demo
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger
Such a stunning game! I will get it one day!

@FullbringIchigo
It is looking really, really nice! Not sure about it though. Probably going to wait a while and see how it all pans out.

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@Fullbringlchigo Amazing, looks brilliant! Hope you're happy with it thusfar?

@KALofKRYPTON You could do wonders with it, but the temptation to stop and photograph everything will make it last you a while, so come prepared for a long haul.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger I'm loving it, i may have only played the demo for now but this could potentially be the best game in the series IF Square can nail it in the full release

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Fingers tightly crossed, then!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger I'm optimistic about it

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger It's on sale yet again!

KALofKRYPTON

As usual, it's always good to be in a cave in Uncharted!
Untitled

Admiring Macapaca's handiwork ๐Ÿ˜‚
(possibly a joke for the parents and teachers - not sure if In The Night Garden has travelled)
Untitled

Sepia slide
Untitled

Quite like this one
Untitled

'CANYONERO!'
Untitled

Ring-tailed (but cute) tea leaf!

Untitled
Untitled

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Your tactical deployment of a Simpsons reference, just as I was taking a sip of tea, made a mess of my desk and floor. Totally worth it, though.

Also yes, Uncharted 4 lends itself to portrait pictures well. I've got a few, and yours is great.

Excellent shots all around, nicely done!

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger I spent more time than I'd like to admit driving to rocky outcrops and creeping to the edge, chuckling to myself when I thought to hide the characters ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic