Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,641 to 1,660 of 3,153

nessisonett

@BearsEatBeets Well done! I’m loving those shots, the lighting’s brilliant. I really like her Wonder Woman look too 😂

Plumbing’s just Lego innit. Water Lego.

Trans rights are human rights.

BearsEatBeets

@nessisonett Cheers. Yeah as soon as I discovered the Amazon outfit that's pretty much what I equipped for the rest of the game (or made other stuff look like it).

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

KALofKRYPTON

Great shots all.

Back on track with the Uncharted play through.
So here we go! 🤘🏽
Untitled

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

KALofKRYPTON

I also finished the story on Sonic Forces. Not an easy game to capture anything from, but I quite like this one.
Untitled

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

KALofKRYPTON

Nathan embodying everyone playing Crash Bandicoot 😂
Someone remind me of this one when the screenshot contest rolls around this year. I really like it.
Untitled

And a decent portrait.
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

Short session on Uncharted 4 tonight.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

RogerRoger

@nessisonett Glad you managed to get your screencaps embedded, as your Jedi: Fallen Order selfie shots made me laugh. Epic one in front of the crashed Venator's bridge, too. Thanks for sharing!

@BearsEatBeets All excellent shots, but the one of Kassandra and her horse (last shot of your first post) is my favourite. Looks like it could be cover art. Very nice!

@KALofKRYPTON Yeah, trimming the obtrusive HUD from Sonic Forces is a pain, and the breakneck pace of the gameplay limits locations for a good capture. I think I've got that very same screenshot, only with Shadow! And your Uncharted 4 shots are brilliant, particularly the mid-party one.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

I've captured roughly two hundred screenshots from Horizon: Zero Dawn over the past three weeks; don't worry, I'm not going to share them all, but I will post up a few highlights every couple of days, in limited batches so as not to overload the topic or break any of your internet connections.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Amazing shots @RogerRoger!

I particularly like the last one with the Sawtooth? But they're all lovely!

And on another note... welcome back? 😁

Last few screenshots from me of NieR: Automata. I took quite a few but... Spoiler territory means I can't share a lot of them!

Untitled
Morning Light

Untitled
Falling... With Style: Redux
(... I really like taking these falling shots 😅)

Untitled
The Goliath Returns

Untitled
Through The Eyes Of An Android

Untitled
Endgame

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Ralizah

@RogerRoger Those are some incredible shots. Great eye for positioning and lighting. I especially like that second one (in a cauldron?). Reminds me of something you might see in an HR Giger illustration.

@KALofKRYPTON Really like that one of Nathan hanging out at the back of a room at a party (my natural resting place the one or two times I've been to one ). I didn't realize UC4 had a photo mode.

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy When I eventually post some DQXI S screenshots, I'll have the same issue. So many great screengrabs from that game (primarily dialogue), but I don't want to spoil great jokes or plot beats for people.

Really like the sense of scale with the Goliath.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Some great shots there! But 200! I'm surprised you've made any progress in the game at all.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

BearsEatBeets

@RogerRoger great shots as usual. Especially like the Thunderjaw ones but my favourite is the last one, awesome lighting.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Thank you; looks like a Sawtooth, yes (to be honest, I was riding away from it as fast as possible, and only caught it over Aloy's shoulder as I fled in desperation, so it's all a bit of a blur!). Great shots from NieR there, too! Looks like a very atmospheric game!

@Ralizah Very kind of you to say, thank you. I took that second one (indeed, inside a Cauldron) for my friend who loves the Alien movies. Very much of that design mentality!

@JohnnyShoulder Believe me, there were some days I didn't get anywhere at all; thank you! When you consider that there are a dozen filters, each of which react differently to vignette, contrast and exposure settings... and that's even before you realise that there's a slider to move the sun across the sky... well, let's just say that I've probably taken 100 original shots, then just as many variants to see which came out best. And they're only the ones I saved. Many got deleted. I'm never planning on playing the game again, so I thought I'd make the most of this playthrough!

@BearsEatBeets Thank you, glad you like 'em! Thunderjaws are quite intimidating; it was difficult to remember to take screencaps in many encounters. Panic set in!

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Some nice Uncharted 4 screenshots @KALofKRYPTON! I quite like that one with Nathan playing Crash Bandicoot too. I'll try to remember to remind you of it for the next screenshot competition!

I really wanted to put a Simone pic up and I have loads of The Copied City that look really nice. Not to mention a few other pictures later on in it But oh well @Ralizah!

I'm... not entirely a fan of his artsyle (I completely forgot his name) but I'm sure those Dragon Quest pics will look rather good still!

Well... there's a couple more shots on the previous page and an impressions piece in the Review/impression topic with a few more pics tucked in it if you're interested @RogerRoger...

The game is fairly atmospheric and it does that rather well throughout. Not to mention whilst it's not as pretty as the ridiculously good looking Horizon it has some good art direction and locales

I'm rather disappointed I didn't love it like so many others though. It'll be an... interesting review if I decide to pen it

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Thanks; I'm slowly catching back up with what I've missed over the past few weeks (and belated, additional thanks for the welcome back, by the way). Interesting that you didn't fall for NieR as much as others have, not that anybody should ever expect to agree with the masses. I look forward to a full review, if one happens to be forthcoming!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

HEY HEY i'm back with some screen shots

first off Dragon Quest XI

"Is a giant plume on the back of a race horse legal?"
Untitled

"Did he just fall asleep?"
Untitled

looks like a image from a music video
Untitled

piggy back time
Untitled

Uncharted Drakes Fortune

with all the storms going on Nate is fully prepared
Untitled

"Elena i only told you to shoot out the window"
Untitled

"this is the last time i let you pick the venue Nate"
Untitled

"Rest in Piece Sir Francis"
Untitled

SPIDER-MAN

"i really hope she isn't checking my internet history"
Untitled

"Google, how do you eat a bagel through a full face mask?"
Untitled

"OK time for my best Batman impression" "....I'm the hero this city needs.."
Untitled

"action close up, this will look great on my socials"
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Thanks Rog.
Nice to see you back.
Fantastic HZD pictures again!

And thanks @Ralizah @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy too 😁

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Great shots (and of course it's one of the resident Trekkies who makes post 1,701 in this topic... wonder how long it'll take us to reach 74,656...?). Particularly loving the Spider-Man shots, as that's next on my Photo Mode list, but they're all looking sweet!

@KALofKRYPTON Thank you for the thank you, and for the welcome back, and for the screencap praise! Glad you like 'em, as I've got many more stored up.

Including these...

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i never noticed that, that's awesome

Trekker moment achieved
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic