Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 3,153

HallowMoonshadow

My last few screenshots of Divinity Original Sin II - Definitive Edition

Here I took some actual screenshots. There was one really good one but... I'll save that for another time. I would've got more but that camera angle is not great for wanting screenshots (despite there being really nice areas)

Untitled
"Hey I better get a statue by the end of this 100+ hour adventure too"

Untitled
"Mind your step!"

Untitled
"It's hard to sail a ship... Especially when it's not in water..."

Untitled
"Divinity Awaits"

I... couldn't help with two pictures of somewhat funny lines though

Untitled
The Squirrel Apocalypse everyone

Untitled
Swap "Agents of evil" with "friends" and I'm sure any parent can relate...

And finally two of some in-game artwork

Untitled
Reaper's Coast

Untitled
And the Nameless Isle

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder ...wait, you can summon a giant crocodile to fight alongside you in Assassin's Creed, do I have that right? Why have I never played this game?!

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Okay, yeah, those lines are funny! And great screenshots!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@KALofKRYPTON Gorgeous shots! Seeing your journey through The Uncharted Collection has rather made me want to replay the games.

That squirrel @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy. 😂 That alone surely made the animal skill worth it!

Black Lives Matter
Trans rights are human rights

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Not exactly, you have to put them to sleep with a dart, and then tame them by pressing triangle near them. You can do this with any four legged wild animal. I assume you can't do it with the wild birds (as you have your eagle, Senu) or any of the domestic cats and dogs, but I've not tried any of those yet.

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@JohnnyShoulder Build an army of birds! That'd be awesome!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@RogerRoger If it's good enough for GLaDOS...

Black Lives Matter

RogerRoger

@mookysam Despite having never played Portal...

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

DonJorginho

My debut post on the Screenshot Thread, let's hope this works!

So I'm going to dedicate my first post to Jedi Fallen Order.

The Final Duel

Untitled

Well that's not a seagull.

Untitled

I haven't got any bread on me, but I've got a lightsaber..

Untitled

DonJorginho

HallowMoonshadow

Thanks! Glad you liked them @RogerRoger!

I somehow knew you might like that squirrel shot @mookysam

There's actually three of the critters there... when you talk to them a second time though they call you a worm and likes... telling you that you should bow before them cus... The great acorn has landed in their forest and they are the chosen ones 😂

The game's "cutscenes" as it were @Arugula are all in that nice oil painting like style... I would post more but they're quite spoilery beyond those two!

I haven't played the first Original Sin myself... But considering my time with the second I'm eager to try the first too!

Nice first shots @DonJorginho! Well done!

You too @JohnnyShoulder, Origins looks rather nice indeed!

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

KALofKRYPTON

Nice shots @Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy
When I'm done with Uncharted I'm going to try my hand at getting some better Inquisitor: Martyr shots. I think the settings allow you to disable all of the tactical overlays - so could get some less busy shots to work out.

@DonJorginho Good work! Second one is great!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@DonJorginho Stunning, thanks for finding a way to share them! I'd say the third is my favourite, just because I'm a big fan of dynamic angles.

Those things growing out of the ground kinda look like tiger bread. Try feeding it some of them!

Making It So Since 1987

DonJorginho

@RogerRoger Thank you! I am unsure what game I will do next, maybe Death Stranding?

I love a good old dynamic angle myself, and they really do lol!

DonJorginho

RogerRoger

@DonJorginho From what I've seen of it, Death Stranding could play host to some great shots.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

Some shots of Uncharted: Golden Abyss.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

mookysam

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy To be fair if I was a squirrel a great acorn landing in my forest might be enough to make me think I was chosen, too. The developers really nailed what makes a squirrel tick, I reckon.

Wow that is rather stunning considering it's a launch Vita game @KALofKRYPTON. It could really put out some great visuals!

Edited on by mookysam

Black Lives Matter

KALofKRYPTON

@mookysam I'd forgotten how very Uncharted it really is! It does look great, and once I'd acclimatised to the controls - feels like Uncharted, perhaps a bit swifter in some regards.
I had forgotten how annoying some of the imposed input features are though 😂
That said, occasionally opting to draw the line of ascent for Drake to climb and just watching him go is a brilliant feature.

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON I was hoping you'd remember the PS Vita's screenshot ability. Great shots! Although looking at them static, it's worth noting that everything looks twice as gorgeous in motion.

Here with another batch of Horizon shenanigans.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Oh I remembered - though it would seem that the system email client no longer works and the browser is too old to support direct uploads to imgbb - so I had to use web mail and email them to myself! Like the bloody 90's!

Great HZD shots again. Last one is a definite keeper!

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON One more backwards step and you'd have been faxing them over!

And thanks! Yeah, that last one is another I've had to resize in order to upload. Biggest one yet has been 14.8Gb which is absolutely bonkers. It's why I'll often use depth of field sliders, to fudge out the detail and make some shots a more manageable size!

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger How much?!?!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic