Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 2,026

KALofKRYPTON

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy
I won't be drawn back in!

@RogerRoger
Thanks, that's a good shot! I found letting Chloe have a bit of a head start the only way of getting her out of the shot and managing to get some of the broken glass nicely in frame. The photo mode is properly clunky though!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Gremio108

@RogerRoger I like to think there was a person in Ryo's town who could see the future, and instead of using this gift to save lives or prevent war, they simply chose to make toy capsule machines.

Ryo does seem pretty bemused at the toys most of the time. Mind you, he seems bemused at everything in his life.

Edited on by Gremio108

Good job, Parappa. You can go on to the next stage now.

PSN: Hallodandy

KALofKRYPTON

Cave! 🤘🏽
Untitled

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON It's a very early Photo Mode, yes. I'd have loved a character toggle, to make Nate, friendly NPCs and enemies disappear. You're doing good work regardless! Your ice cave shot is your best yet. That's desktop wallpaper material, right there!

@Gremio108 He does approach everything with blank abandon, yes. His reaction to a time-travelling toymaker would almost certainly be the same deadpan "I see" everybody else gets.

PSN ID: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Thank you - little did I realise that wendigo-thing was about to strike!

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON I'm not the biggest fan of Among Thieves, but I do love that first shot of it.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger I'm enjoying it for the most part, though I had forgotten how much I do not massively appreciate the combat in Uncharted.

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON If you're treating it like a narrative-driven Hollywood blockbuster, as an excuse to take pretty pictures and not as a gameplay challenge, then stick the difficulty way down, with auto-aim turned on. The thing practically plays itself at that point.

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger I don't think I could go that far. Normal is fine - it's just the general clunky imprecision

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Fair enough!

When in doubt, blind fire (and not just because Nate's pose whilst doing so makes for good shots).

Untitled

Untitled

Or just kick 'em in the nuts.

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

mookysam

@RogerRoger That's not a Saturn it's a futuristic CD player!

@Gremio108 Toymaking seems an appropriate use of soothsaying powers. I doubt anyone would listen when it comes to warning about war.

@KALofKRYPTON @RogerRoger Great shots! The Uncharted collection is quite a stunning remaster from a visual perspective. I love the games for the cinematic experience, set-pieces and Indiana Jones style adventures, but the shooting combat really does grate after a while.

Edited on by mookysam

#BlackLivesMatter

PSN: mookysam

BearsEatBeets

All this Horizon Zero Dawn talk had me looking through my old screen shots. Some of my favourites.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

This one is my PSN profile header
Untitled

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

KALofKRYPTON

@BearsEatBeets That rope shot is great!

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets All great shots, but I'll second KAL in highlighting that grapple shot! Amazing!

Making It So Since 1987

BearsEatBeets

@KALofKRYPTON @RogerRoger Cheers but that's a bit of a cheeky one as it is a short animation that plays when you repelled down. You can't move the camera just change the lighting, still it makes for a nice picture.

BearsEatBeets

PSN: leejon5

RogerRoger

@BearsEatBeets CHEAT!!

Just kidding. It's a shot too good to pass up, and your other Photo Mode captures more than prove your eye for a great screencap. Love a good Tallneck postcard!

Making It So Since 1987

crimsontadpoles

Hitman 2 (2018):

Agent 47 playing in the fountain before a busy day of work:
Untitled

Just sat down to attend the meeting, and the target is already suspicious:
Untitled

Sean Bean's characters dies far too often, so Agent 47 will help by being his bodyguard:
Untitled

Edited on by crimsontadpoles

FullbringIchigo

I hope your all ready because i'm about to drop a TONNE of Dragon Ball Z Kakaot shots

OK.....

Into the wild blue yonder
Untitled

Gohan having fun with his dad
Untitled

yeah give it 20 episodes and that will channge
Untitled

"QUICK Piccolo, the shops will close soon"
Untitled

"EASY i have a hole as big as your head in my gut Krillin, i think i'm allowed to be a little concerned"
Untitled

"well my dads dead, i was kidnapped and left in the wild to fend for myself but a boys gotta fish right?"
Untitled

obligatory dead Yamcha picture
Untitled

"yeah i wanna try and catch one bigger than that last one"
Untitled

"PEAK A BOO KAKAROT"
Untitled

the real GOAT
Untitled

Goku is having a lucid dream about Chi-Chi.................making his dinner
Untitled

"i think that was a bad idea"
Untitled

"yeah DEFINITELY a bad idea"
Untitled

you don't want to know where he sticks that to fish
Untitled

Krillin reading some.....reading matter
Untitled

"So this is Namek..........it's kinda dull"
Untitled

"a steak this size should only take a few days to cook"
Untitled

and this was when Vegeta knew....he effed up
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

Some assorted leftovers from Life is Strange 2 here.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic