Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 3,153

RogerRoger

KALofKRYPTON wrote:

@RogerRoger Keep going with the random attempts - could be good sketch work to flesh out with the full-fat photo mode.

Oh, okay then.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

In all seriousness, I'm rapidly developing a tidy shortlist of places to revisit once the patch drops.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

Th3solution

@Arugula I’m fascinated by how different our two cultures are, and yet how alike.
Obviously the internet, television, and media in general has homogenized international societies, but yet these little quirky differences are so intriguing when they pop up.
Especially geek culture tends to be quite uniform across all borders and languages. Then we get these little carve-outs of novelty. Anyways, I digress into something better said in the Chit-Chat thread...
On subject though — @RogerRoger amazing pics, sir. Even with just the screen shot button and some good timing, Fallen Order appears to be a beautiful game. The lighting looks really good, like in that pic of the dilapidated AT-AT Walker.

Edited on by Th3solution

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger The temple(?) shot is brilliant!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@Th3solution @KALofKRYPTON @ApostateMage Most kind, all. Can't wait to unlock the camera and zoom it about the place, mid-fight.

And yes KAL, that is a temple. Of sorts. Kinda. It's weird.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

RogerRoger

Untitled

Untitled

I will stop at some point. Promise.

Untitled

Don't look at me like that...!

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

I really liked the WipEout & Star Wars screens from the last couple pages!

Anyhow, here's a bunch of Switch screens I've been holding on to.

First up some Link's Awakening, which I'm currently working on.

Time for some "Super Linkio Bros."
Untitled

Lazy Saturday afternoon.
Untitled

Cute and... Dark!
Untitled

Wouldn't be Zelda without a castle.
Untitled

Next up is One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, which I recently completed.

Nami in her kimono costume.
Untitled

"I'm going to be Shogun of the Pirates!"
Untitled

Nami's Strong World (movie I think) outfit.
Untitled

"Little people look tasty!"
Untitled

Finally some shots from back when I was playing Devil May Cry.

Aye, Aye Captain.
Untitled

A brief moment of tranquility.
Untitled

This looks surprisingly nice...
Untitled

...Oh, crap.
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

FullbringIchigo

@RR529 yes that is her Strong World outfit

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@RR529 D'aww, glad I wasn't the only one who captured a shot of Link's fishing success! He's so cute!

Great bunch of screencaps, thanks!

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Some nice shots here... Especially @RogerRoger and his Star Wars ones!

As for me I've got some Soul Calibur VI Screenshots to unload... Let's start it off with my character creations and

Untitled

My fabulous Skelly-Girl (... I couldn't think of a clever name sush)

Untitled

Geralt's playstyle fits rather well...

Untitled

... For Elbereth (Hidden valley race or Elf)

Untitled

Ferroina the automaton. Yeah I couldn't of anything clever there either 😅

Untitled

Angelique... My names are on the nose I know

Untitled

All Credit to Average_KD_Buddy (whomever and wherever you are) for a rather good Spawn character. Even if I don't like him (Spawn I mean) it's quite impressive!

Untitled

"Nothing perverted or sinister madam I assure you... just stealing your soul!"

Untitled

"Let's end these screenshots on a high note!"

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Thanks for the Star Wars screencap praise (although I'm not sure how I feel about being tagged in the same post as... well, as whatever the NSFW heck Yoshimitsu is doing in that last Soulcalibur VI picture of yours)!

Joking aside, great shots! Skelly-Girl is my favourite.

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

He's clapping with his feet @RogerRoger! 😂

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

Ralizah

"Son, why is there a picture of a man spreading his legs on your computer?"

"Uh... it's not what you think, I swear! He's... he's clapping with his feet."

"If I go through your browser history, am I going to see a lot of men 'clapping with their feet'?"

"..."

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

PSN: Ralizah

HallowMoonshadow

You're lucky I finished my soup @Ralizah before reading that or I'd be in a world of hurt lol 😂

Ralizah

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

Semi-autobiographical account, I'll admit. When I was a pre-teen, I didn't realize any even slightly tech-savvy individual could see where I was going online! I can still feel the withdrawal symptoms from the months-long computer ban I suffered as a result.

Love "Skelly-Girl," by the way. It's a fun, weird design. And yeah, that Spawn is amazing. SC6 must have an amazingly capable character creator.

HallowMoonshadow

Every item of clothing has individual sections (usually three or four) that you can change the colour of @Ralizah. In SCVI though you can also put a pattern on each individual section as well.

You can also place stickers/tattoo's on clothing or skin for even more variety (There's a limit of 8 overall) and there's three accessory slots with a few items too to out on your characters.

There's 100+ patterns and 250+ stickers.

There's also 16 character races to chose from (Though 3 are the same really) and 4 can only have male characters made in them (Lizardman, Malefic (an orc), a dark sider and a malfested (Fully Transformed)).

The different races don't actually do anything other then add some additional visual flair mind.

Ralizah wrote:

Semi-autobiographical account, I'll admit. When I was a pre-teen, I didn't realize any even slightly tech-savvy individual could see where I was going online!

... At least it wasn't the other way round and you found some weird junk your parents were looking at? 😅

And lol Skelly-Girl was going to be just an undead wizard/lich kinda thing... But I'd already used the robe and I ended up with Voldo's claw weapons to make her more visually interesting. The only way I'd be able to show them anyway... he's definitely NSFW with his BDSM like attire 😂

Anyway onto actual screenshots

Untitled

Yup. Cultured Peasant (Whomever and wherever you are and all credit to you) made Lucifer from Shin Megami Tensei which I thought was particularly inspired

Untitled

astoronomy (Whomever and wherever you are and all credit to you) made a certain freaky fish girl that was pretty good too with a rather neat use of hair clips I think for fins!

Untitled

Back to my actual screenshots with my Colossus character in Libra Of The Soul mode of Cali... She's going evil

Untitled

"And for the crescendo..."

Untitled

Oh and here's Geralt... I swear he doesn't look right there

Untitled

Though he looks right there

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy That first screencap of Lucifer reminds me of a story I think I've already shared before on PushSquare, in a news article's comment section I think.

Back in my university days, I shared a flat with some really awesome gamer guys, but they were "dudebro straight" to a fault. There was an Xbox360 in the lounge and we decided to have a SoulCalibur IV tournament with our own custom characters; predictably, they either made scantily-clad women of ridiculous proportions or hulking, armoured tanks wielding giant hammers and neckbeards.

Now, given my limited skill at fighting games, I realised that I needed a psychological edge. My character was therefore a default-appearance blonde guy wearing nothing but a loincloth (of the type seen above) and a smile. I named him "Abomination" and he used a rapier, about which I made plenty of innuendo-laced comments during matches (most containing the word "thrust" as many times as possible). As a result, I managed to get much, much further in the tournament than I deserved, thanks mostly to the insecure squirms of my opponents leaving them vulnerable to attack at key moments.

And I didn't even need to "clap with my feet" once.

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

Here's some more from my time with Link's Awakening on Switch.

I hope he's friendly.
Untitled

I found your secret fishing spot.
Untitled

Water looks great.
Untitled

Scenic in a waterfall shot.
Untitled

A bigger catch.
Untitled

Zelda probably won't be jealous...
Untitled

...Zelda might be jealous...
Untitled

...Okay, Zelda will be jealous.
Untitled

As you can see, I really like the look of the aquatic aspects of the game, lol.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

HallowMoonshadow

Here's a few screenshots I've took the past few days

Untitled

"Wyvern troubles"

Untitled

"Storm's coming in"

Untitled

"Great... A Griffin"

Untitled

"Red sky at night..."

Untitled

Not a particularly good or exciting shot that one... Just I somehow got his sword to allign with his leg

Untitled

And here's the only other Aloy one... wasn't quite sure if I showed this earlier in the year...

Ralizah

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy That last one looks like wallpaper material. Should have made that one of your screenshot contest entries.

The red sky in TW3 gives me flashbacks to the blood moon cutscenes from BotW.

Edited on by Ralizah

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic