Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 3,152

RogerRoger

Last couple of Star Wars shots from me, at least for a while, as I've wrapped up both of the games based on The Clone Wars that I've been playing of late.

"When in doubt, shoulder-barge 'em. Works every time!"
Untitled

"But you told me you'd passed your driving test!"
Untitled

"Oh no! They're showing the sequel trilogy!"
Untitled

"Yeah, I'm certain my tiny one-man fighter will protect me amidst all this..."
Untitled

"Can't hold my leg like this forever, gents!"
Untitled

"Nobody move! This is the cutest hold-up you've ever endured!"
Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Ha ha that's really quite nice @themcnoisy ! I for some reason really like the random neon hoops in the background that pop up every now and again

I take it you liked the PS1 game Music when it came out?

That hold up is pretty darn adorable @RogerRoger !

And yeah I specifically went for a kind of stotic look when I was making her... The fact you can sit down at the little secret hideout like that really sells the look

Previously known as Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

HallowMoonshadow

A few more Code Vein screenshots

"No no I didn't say Elderitch abomination... I said uhh... oh bother"

Untitled

"So Primark... That jacket I ordered... Was the sleeves supposed to turn into cyborg wolf heads?"

Untitled

Teamwork!

Untitled

"Hi it's me again Primark... This replacement you sent me... I'm not sure the swords it creates from the coat tails are very safe..."

Untitled

"My snowglobe collection is finally complete!"

Untitled

"...Where's anime Spider-Man when you need him?!"

Untitled

Well... We can't leave, can't die and there's all those weird spires jutting from the ground... But at least the sun's out!

Untitled

Edited on by HallowMoonshadow

"You don't have to save the world to find meaning in life. Sometimes all you need is something simple, like someone to take care of"

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy ...er, which Primark did you get the jacket with the cyborg wolf-head sleeves from? Not that I'm wanting to rampage through town like a madman with one or anything. Heaven forbid.

In other words, awesome shots!

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

themcnoisy

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy that's weird you mentioned the hoops. One of my mates has said the same thing. Random spinning hoops ftw.

Forum Best Game of All Time Awards

PS3 Megathread 2019: The Last of Us
Multiplat 2018: Horizon Zero Dawn
Nintendo 2017: Super Mario Bros 3
Playstation 2016: Uncharted 2
Multiplat 2015: Final Fantasy 7

PSN: mc_noisy

HallowMoonshadow

Well somehow I edited out another picture @RogerRoger that was technically a follow up. It's been put back in now though 😅

I actually thought they were just some pincers at first when I tried the attacking move with that specific jacket equipped til I turned the camera round, they are pretty darn cool looking I agree!

I've got a few nice Horizon: Zero Dawn pics that I luckily still have on the system as well but I'll share those another time

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Now I definitely want one of those jackets!

By the way, all of these screencaps are improved tenfold by looking at them whilst listening to the music video @themcnoisy posted. Great work, sir!

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

More Switch screens.

First up, more from FFXHD.

Tidas & Yuna are about to share a memorable night.
Untitled

Khimari... likes to watch.
Untitled

Oh sweet, I love Utada Hikaru!
Untitled

You cannot defeat me, for I have the most powerful armor in the game!
Untitled

Next up, Astral Chain!

Officer Matoko Kusanagi reporting for duty!
Untitled

Must resist urge to hug.
Untitled

Time for a snack.
Untitled

First boss down!
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RogerRoger

@RR529 D'aww, I wanna hug that big police dog plushie, too!

@KALofKRYPTON Am I right in thinking that you've never played Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb before? I was playing it last night and have screencaps, but don't wanna post 'em in case they'd spoil things for you (especially given the difficulty you had in finally securing a copy only yesterday!).

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RR529 Astral Chain really does look great!

@RogerRoger I have not - post away though, it'll be a good comparison (while I cry my salty inferior console version tears )

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON I'm sure it won't be that bad...!

"Why is it always through the mouth?"
Untitled

"Who could've thought a satchel would weigh so much?!"
Untitled

"This week on Escape to the Country..."
Untitled

"Put 'em up, Tin Man!"
Untitled

"That reminds me, I need to renew my life insurance policy soon."
Untitled

"This is your fault for locking the door!"
Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

HallowMoonshadow

Oooh Astral chain looks pretty neat from those, nice pics @RR529 !

Ha ha Well the scorpion tail one is ALSO a jacket drain attack thingy ... But I thought the "primark" joke was a bit overkill by then @RogerRoger

Nice Indy shots too! What's with the random grim reapers though?! 😅

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Oh, them? They're just an ominous touch of set design (I think... there's the possibility that they'll swing for you if you get a certain puzzle wrong but, thankfully, I've never gotten it wrong!).

And there's no such thing as joke overkill (he says, reading a copy of Guns & Ammo).

Edited on by RogerRoger

Making It So Since 1987

RR529

More Astral Chain.

This place looks inviting.
Untitled

Lappy reporting for duty!
Untitled

One of your Legion's alt color schemes looks to be a refrence to Shinji's Evangelion, so that's what I'm going with.
Untitled

Standing in midair.
Untitled

A couple of Smash shots I took a few days ago.

And here we see the ferocious Yoshisaurus Rex asserting his dominance.
Untitled

Luigi's excellent ghost busting services have even earned him work in Transylvania.
Untitled

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy, yeah, I'm really enjoying Astral Chain at the moment.

@RogerRoger, as echoed above, great Indy shots!

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

JohnnyShoulder

My first time trying to land a plane in Ghost Recon Wildlands didn't go too well! 😂
Untitled

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

RogerRoger

@RR529 Thanks! Another shot of that big cuddly police dog is also welcome!

@JohnnyShoulder Hey, it's on the ground, right? Close enough!

Making It So Since 1987

JohnnyShoulder

@RogerRoger Not for the mission, I failed it! But never mind, I had fun trying to do it!

Life is more fun when you help people succeed, instead of wishing them to fail.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

PSN: JohnnyShoulder

HallowMoonshadow

Well I had these still on the system luckily, so here's some

Untitled

Some lens flare that'd make J.J. Abrams jealous!

Untitled

"Pay no attention to the human clearly hiding in the red flowers!"

Untitled

Praise the sun moon!

Untitled

Midnight gallop

Untitled

Moonlight through the trees...

Untitled

RogerRoger

@Foxy-Goddess-Scotchy Gosh darn it, Horizon looks gorgeous from every angle! The lens flare and midnight gallop ones are my favourite.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

Just one for today, just to show you what game i'm playing, it had been SO long since i last played it and that was back on the PS3 so i decided to buy the GOTY Edition and start again

anyway Shadow of Mordor
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic