Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 3,152

RR529

@FullbringIchigo, from what I've played so far it's decent.

It's pretty fun tearing through weaker enemies, the ocassional platforming/puzzle segment is a nice way to mix things up, and boss enounters usually have some sort of wrinkle that keeps them from being mindless. On the other hand the camera can be an absolute pain, and while you run if you're moving forward, left, or right, for some reason you're character slows to an absolute slog when you're moving towards the camera (and since you'll be spending a lot of time running around arenas, this is something you can't usually avoid doing a bit). They move at regular speed when you're jumping/flying towards the camera, though. Also, I found the Mysterio boss fight to be a pain, as his gimmick revolves around having to deplete his stun gage as he builds up an unavoidable screen filling attack to stop it, and while this may be easier to plan in multiplayer, the CPU characters are always trying to wail on him, so he may end up stunned at the wrong time if you're playing solo.

EDIT: I should also mention that I'm playing on Mighty difficulty, and I tend to switch up my party at every SHEILD point, so the more annoying aspects of it will probably be mitigated if you play on the Freindly difficulty and/or do a better job of sticking with the same heroes that way they stay properly leveled.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

RR529

"Okay gang, it's us 5 against a few dozen of them... Totally not a fair fight for them"
Untitled

"Hulk smash!"
Untitled

Is this really the best time to check your phone?
Untitled

Obligatory Iron Man shot.
Untitled

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

FullbringIchigo

just one for today and it's back FINAL FANTASY XV

and once again Noctis showing POOR car safety
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

FullbringIchigo

time for some new pictures first off Injustice Gods Among us

Superman watches over the earth
Untitled

next Batman Return to Arkham: Arkham Asylum

"I am the night"
Untitled

OK who stole the Bat-Boat?
Untitled

now Batman Arkham Knight

"i am the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it...NO screw that Gotham both deserves AND needs me"
Untitled

lamenting past failures
Untitled

and last but not least FINAL FANTASY XV Pocket Edition

First camp
Untitled

'ast camp
Untitled

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RR529

More from MUA3

Daredevil
Untitled

Iron Fist leads the team through a scenic backdrop
Untitled

What's up little people?
Untitled

Psylocke.
Untitled

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

FullbringIchigo

just some FINAL FANTASY today taken on the XBOX ONE and first off FFXIII

"it's a nice night for a stroll"
Untitled

and now 2 from FFXV

Noctis robing his ancestors tombs
Untitled

i'm just watching her refuel the car, honest
Untitled

KALofKRYPTON

Incoming!
This game could really use a photo mode!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON yes it should, shame i can't play it because it's the ONLY game i have that makes my PS4 sound like it's going to explode

i might rebuy it on the XB1

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Mine seems to handle it well enough - certainly doesn't seem to kick up the fans too much. But, I've only been online a couple of times.

Played local splitscreen for an afternoon with my daughter too, and that was fine.

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON it only started after the last update though and for some reason only in menus

it's strange

KALofKRYPTON

@FullbringIchigo Weird.

Do you have the latest one? From yesterday? I think it's prep for the end of month update.

FullbringIchigo

@KALofKRYPTON i had uninstalled the game and i don't really feel like waiting for 4 hours while the updates download and install just to see if it fixed it

i might check at the weekend when i'm not doing anything else

KALofKRYPTON

KALofKRYPTON

Couple more.
Untitled
Untitled

RR529

Is that Battlefront II, and if so are those screens from single or multiplayer?

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

KALofKRYPTON

@RR529 Yeah it's Battlefront 2. That was all done in custom arcade single player. I found the best way to get a clean shot was to turn off the motion blur effect in the settings. The 11th one down (X-wing head on through debris, partial screenshot icon) has the blur effect on. Looks alright in some circumstances but affects the entire frame.

RR529

@KALofKRYPTON, looks good. I've been thinking of what to get in the current sale, so I may get it.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers

KALofKRYPTON

@RR529 it's worth £9 or whatever it is.

I bought the disc 2nd hand so EA don't get my coin 😂

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Gorgeous shots. I never thought to take the motion blur off, but then almost all of the screencaps I've posted here before are static (taken through a HUD-less scope during ground combat, so I'm standing still). Nice timing!

My favourites are the very first one (X-Wing mid-laser) and the seismic charge.

Whilst testing out that Starfighter Onslaught bug you mentioned yesterday, I took a couple of my own. It's real tough to get good screencaps mid-flight!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Then I got into the other bits and pieces I mentioned elsewhere, specifically taking a look at the new Droidekas, victory poses and outfits added since the last update.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I'm really pleased to have (finally) unlocked Anakin's armour from The Clone Wars, especially since the prequel-only Capital Supremacy mode neatly sidesteps the odd "everybody bundle in" approach to heroes that works well in the deliberately-fun Heroes Vs. Villains mode, but can often ruin the immersion of the sweeping, chaotic battles in Galactic Assault. When you get stuck into that mode, it just feels like you're playing the ultimate prequel-era war game.

So now my Annie and Obi match!

Untitled

Also made a couple more portrait collections in SHAREfactory.

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger nice shots! Yeah, the claw-handed reverse view and share button is a bit of a pain! 😂

The seismic effect is pretty cool. The audio cue when someone fires one is great too.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic