Forums

Topic: The Thread of Totally Awesome Video Game Screenshots [Slow Connections Beware]

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 3,153

RogerRoger

@RR529 Yeah, it looks like the dictionary definition of "too charming for its own good". Thanks for your thoughts; I do tend to love those kinds of games, even if Nintendo isn't my true home, so I might try and get my partner over his initial "eh" reaction to the demo we played.

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

PSN: GDS_2421
Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger @FullbringIchigo @RR529

Excellent shots all round!

Especially the custom carts Rog!

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Tagging you, since you've ordered the game and seemed to like the custom karts, with this final batch of Team Sonic Racing screencaps.

These are my favourite characters. It isn't the whole roster, but I've never played as anybody else. They're my final customisation jobs, what they'll now look like forever (because I don't like change and like to keep things looking "canon" or thereabouts). Best I could do and yes, that's the "brushed metal" texture for the win. It looks so gorgeous in motion!

Sonic the Hedgehog:
Untitled

Miles "Tails" Prower:
Untitled

Knuckles the Echidna:
Untitled

Blaze the Cat:
Untitled

Silver the Hedgehog:
Untitled

Shadow the Hedgehog:
Untitled

Rouge the Bat:
Untitled

E-123 Omega:
Untitled

Metal Sonic:
Untitled

Doctor Eggman:
Untitled

And then here are a few random action screencaps from my favourite tracks (or at least, the ones that photograph well). There are so many gorgeous moments, but many are fleeting or difficult to capture. Best I could do whilst also going on to win the races!

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

"We want different things, Crosshair. That doesn't mean that we have to be enemies."

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Very nice indeed!

Though my immediate reaction to Silver's car is that is looks like a mouse at the front... so Silver is ruined for me...

I'm looking forward to playing it!

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON There are three other available front ends for Silver (and for everybody else; you get the default car, and then three types of mods, as well as Legendary versions which are shiny gold). Hopefully you can find something less peripheral-looking!

Making It So Since 1987

KALofKRYPTON

@RogerRoger Not that sort of m...

Untitled

Nevermind.

RogerRoger

@KALofKRYPTON Looks like a winner to me.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

First off some Batman: Return to Arkham: Arkham City shots

"sometimes i wonder what we would do without you"
Untitled

"Mr J, i wish you was still here"
Untitled

"are you serious right now?"
Untitled

and now some DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2

"SO.... you wanna see who is stronger?"
Untitled

" One Million and one......"
Untitled

"NANI!?"
Untitled

"I could really do with a bowl of Ramen right now"
Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo Ooh, the Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC... what do you think of that? I quite like it, but I gather it got a lot of flack at launch. No idea why.

Great shots, as always!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger i enjoyed it even if it was a little short

and i think it got flack because it's pretty obvious by the way it's framed that it should have been in the game as an epilogue anyway and not DLC

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo True, I guess. After the way they handled the Catwoman content, that accusation was gonna be at the front of everybody's mind.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

some Anime based games today, first up a few from Jump Force

you tell em All Might
Untitled

"Come Goku, let us defeat these villains"
Untitled

now some from One Piece World Seeker

you damn right Luffy
Untitled

"Look Zoro i made a bubble, Shee, hee ,hee"
Untitled

Time to set sale for adventure
Untitled

The Straw Hat's gather
Untitled

RogerRoger

Just a select few from Uncharted: The Lost Legacy for now. Many I can't post because they're ridiculously huge files, and I don't wanna overload an already-crowded page.

For now, though…

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Making It So Since 1987

ApostateMage

@RogerRoger Fantastic shots.
I really loved The Lost Legacy, probably more so than Uncharted 4. I even liked Sam Drake in this one.

ApostateMage

RogerRoger

@ApostateMage Thanks; it's easy to get great shots when the game is so gorgeous!

And I agree. Sam was an annoyance in A Thief's End but here, he's okay. I wouldn't mind the future of the franchise being Chloe, Nadine and Sam going on adventures together.

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

@RogerRoger nah the next one should be Nates Daughter Cassie (aged 20-25) going on an adventure with Nate and him filling a role like Sully, you know the old mentor

or give her a sibling and have them going on an adventure together after all there was nothing in 4's ending that said she didn't have one although they would probably have to be older as if she did they wasn't living at home anymore

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo @Frigate Hey, I wouldn't mind either of those ideas, either!

And thanks for the lighting praise, particularly when I just wanna be artsy and moody and put everything in noir all the time. Like so.

Untitled

You can move the freakin' sun in Photo Mode. It's awesome!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

just two for today FINAL FANTASY XV: Episode Ignis (XBOX ONE)

"I will do what i must....."
Untitled

and FINAL FANTASY XV (XBOX ONE)

Untitled

Edited on by FullbringIchigo

RogerRoger

@FullbringIchigo That second shot is spectacular! Very nice!

Making It So Since 1987

FullbringIchigo

just a few from Dissidia Final Fantasy NT, the new Kingdom Hearts costumes look REALLY good

"...I will do what i must to win"
Untitled

"I can't believe a runt like you was chosen by the Keyblade"
Untitled

"i got your back"
Untitled

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic